What are your favorite homebrew books and podcasts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy6

Reaction score
Just wondering what homebrew books and podcasts you guys would recommend. I've read For The Love of Hops, How to Brew, Designing Great Beers, The Complete Joy of Homebrewing 4th Edition and the Homebrewers Companion 2nd Edition, Clone Brews. I just ordered the new Malt book as well as Brewing Classic Styles today. I also noticed Mastering Home Brew: The Complete Guide to Brewing Delicious Beer just came out today and was thinking of picking that up. As far as podcasts I've listened to almost every Brew Strong podcast with Jamil Z and John Palmer as well as pretty much every Beersmith podcast.

What other books and podcasts should I look into?

I really liked Radical Brewing, Farmhouse Ales, and American Sour Beers. I would certainly recommend all of them.

I like the Basic Brewing guys.

Yeast, Water, IPAs, Brewing Porters and Stouts, Bitter Brew, Ambitious Brew, I have way too many brewing books.

Awesome, I'll take a look at those. Mastering Home Brew: The Complete Guide to Brewing Delicious Beer by Randy Mosher is only $9.99 for the ebook and it looks like it covers a wide variety of topics so I grabbed it.

Back