What are you listerning to right now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd2

Reaction score
So I just got a new CD (man that seems pretty old school now;)) today and thought I would share. Black River Drive - Facebook page

Thought it would be cool to hear any other bands that are not well known right now but should be!

So what is in your CD player/IPOD/etc. right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dishwasher.

But I am all over The Gaslight Anthem lately.

I even sing "Red At Night" to my nine-month old son as a lullaby.
<---live, not the best quality. Look it up

Bleu Edmondson "The Future Ain't What it Used to Be" Great Album

That The Gaslight Anthem is pretty good, wil have to look out for them (I see they are touring Oz next year!)
Yeah our little ones got a good helping of Jimmy Barnes/ACDC/etc. in the crib as lullabies :rockin: ;)

right now I'm listening to the 'clink clink clink' of the stirbar in my starter...

I was groovin to some old aerosmith on the drive home from work.

Doo doo doo Lookin' out my back door.

Really, I'm just looking at all the happy creatures dancin on the lawn.

when I'm in jammin mode (wife not in house) Tool is usually on the menue. right now monday night football, colts are winning...

Dishwasher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJbYaV3KP7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnUwklg_69M <---live, not the best quality. Look it up

I saw these guys with Alkaline trio in Philly, I went in not expecting much at all. Man I was really blown away. They are really tight live, and have a good sound.

Have you seen the Boss play with them? There are video's out there of him jamming with them a few times.

Listening to a lot of Lucero and Ben nichol's lately. Really like these guys.

Back