What are you DRINKING tonight!? :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had saved a bottle of imperial stout for this morning, talking about a pick me upper! lol

Ended up getting **** canned on Celebration last night. That stuff is just so good I couldn't help it. I feel awesome today though. Better take tonight off:drunk:

I see a visit to the local brewery in my evening future (Kodiak brewery). If/when I drink at home I will drink Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

drinking one of my own hefeweizen I found a 12 pack that I brewed last Feb tastes great.

Went over to a buddies house last night and was drinking Weihenstephan Festbier. Going out with my pops tonight, only time will tell what I'll be having.

i usually despise rogue, but tonight i'm trying their hazelnut brown John John Ale aged in rum barrels.

I drank a Black Irish Plain Porter

I found out i hate porters or at least this one, wow almost poured it out and smelt like blood!

3 or 4 sierra nevada tumblers, a couple of full sail holiday beers, and now i am working on what's left of the cooking wine...

SN torpedo
deschutes jubelale
APA on tap as picture

7d88c301-e701-49d9-9138-da05d3c8d5ab_568x424r0.jpg

this week is beer week in San Diego. Lots of events going on. Tonight was a special event featuring one of our locals called Ballast Point. My first beer was their "Sour Wench" which was fantastic. I also had their Oatmeal Stout on nitro which was good, then onto their Saison which was over the top with ginger for my taste.

good fun though. happy friday

Naptown Brown...A recipe by kenai River brewing co. in Soldotna Alaska, I brewed it up from the recipe the brewmaster gave me, one of the best Brown Ales Ive ever had, ....even on a homebrew scale...Cheers.

my crappy amarillo ale. first brew i ever made from about 2 months ago. pretty odd tasting. just drinking it at this point to free up the bottles

Last friday's mild.

Sure its a little green, but damnif it doesn't taste good to hahb after 3 months on the road!

right now a Sierra Nevada Homegrown Estate. Before that, a Chimay cinq cents.....before that, strongbow. i'm pretty much ready for bed, in other words drunk. great, gotta sleep in my daughters bed tonight. eff me

A märzen by the Ishikawa Brewing Co. of Fussa City (about as far west as you can go in the Tokyo suburbs, site of Yokota AFB). They go back to 1889, and have quite a checkered past. I also picked up some of their Pale Ale, Bottle Conditioned Ale and Münchener Dark. They have about six brews, counting a pilsener that I assume is about like most of the other pale yellow lagers I've had here. They also brew sake, which they have done right along. They had to quit brewing beer almost as soon as they started in 1889 because the crown cap hadn't been invented yet, and the temperatures just weren't cool enough for beermaking except in Winter.
They have quite the little facility in the Kumagawa neighborhood in Fussa, having not only their brewery, but a museum, nice little park, two restaurants, and the store where I bought the brew.

Latest posts

Back