What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
74734B86-2B3B-4F14-8EBA-97B0E950E7B0.jpeg

Sam Adams Oktoberfest. Moose Jaw Junction, Lark Lake, MI. With the wife

Thursday is my Friday this week. Hard to concentrate with the Indian Summer going on after 3 days of steady rain and cold temps. Pulled out the smoker for dinner. Chicken

Cracked open a bottle I was given by the awesome people at Silvaticus'. It hasn't been released.

Let's see if I make it to TNF
IMG_20221006_180845.jpg
IMG_20221006_180857.jpg

Raspberry Hard Lemonade loving Granddaughter coming out for our son's wedding next month. Ergo, must have some in hand.

View attachment 783143
Do you have your raspberry lemonade recipe written up somewhere on this site? I think I asked you about it one other time but I can't find it. The pics I've seen of it here look so good.

Do you have your raspberry lemonade recipe written up somewhere on this site? I think I asked you about it one other time but I can't find it. The pics I've seen of it here look so good.
1665171143007.jpeg

If my memory is correct @camonick shared this from @ThirstyPawsHB and I used it as a template to make it myself. It was a hit with a lot of friends on a camping trip. The friends at HB club said it was far better than a Mikes Hard Lemonade. So I would say it’s a win & a solid recipe.

View attachment 783152
If my memory is correct @camonick shared this from @ThirstyPawsHB and I used it as a template to make it myself. It was a hit with a lot of friends on a camping trip. The friends at HB club said it was far better than a Mikes Hard Lemonade. So I would say it’s a win & a solid recipe.
That's the one! Tweek it as you see fit.

Inaugural test of the converted cooler. Doing a French Toast Stout for the middle boy, my dark beer lover.

PXL_20221007_191807980~2.jpg

Back