What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another HB Red Devil
BA937D77-A1B7-434C-9AA3-8DBF79642923.jpeg

HB Lawnmower Blonde while mashing in a Cali Common.
View attachment 777593
It rained last night so we aren’t harvesting today. Only about 40 acres of peas left to finish those; the spring wheat might be close to being ready when we’re done with the peas. Then we’ll only have another 1300 acres to go. That will take about a week of 12-14 hour days.
Gotta love the stress of harvest season.

CO-OP fuel guys are cool dudes… just saying’ :rock:
View attachment 777632
Yeah. Our local CO-OP guy is great. The other bulk fuel distributor (Conoco)-not so much. We get just about everything (fuel, oil, AG chemicals, fertilizer) from Cenex.

That looks great! I would love to know how you make it? Care to share? Thanks!
Thank you, it’s a modification of the recipe in this thread. It will eventually fall crystal clear. Full Hard Lemonade recipe

@ThirstyPawsHB has refined it and I’m using his version. I hope he doesn’t mind me sharing. He has made a mango/ jalapeño version that is awesome too.
093116C0-0142-4117-BB88-E66840ED9688.jpeg

"Snickelfritz" Dunkelweizen while brewing a Hefeweizen.
20220814_141509.jpg
20220814_140050.jpg

"And little sir John and the nut brown bowl, and he's brandy in the glass, and little sir John and the nut brown bowl proved the strongest man at last.

For the huntsman he can't hunt the fox, nor so loudly to blow his horn, and the tinker he can't mend kettle nor pot, without a little Barleycorn..."

Last edited:
Late lunch at Troegs Independent Brewing in Hershey, PA. Pork belly BLTs. I got the Octoberfest. My wife got the Grand Cacao.View attachment 777679
I love Troegs. My wife and I used to make it a yearly trip when we would go to the York county fair. Last time I went I had a lamb burger on pumpkin naan and a max elf flight 2012-2017 lol

Back