What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The purpose of the road trip.
PXL_20220507_162757398.jpg

Also, cocktails, a beer, and some in-room wine (no photo).
PXL_20220507_205814722.jpg

imgly_1297434777221311317.jpg

C19D3042-7D33-4836-9CEE-0C721D1E43B9.jpeg
Everything but cream cheese sounds good with this one. Plus I didn’t want to sit on it too long given the cream cheese. I’m enjoying it, but it’s super sweet, thick and almost a slight tang from what I’m guessing is the cream cheese. The cream cheese could have been left out IMHO.

I was kinda bummed this season my grandaddy morel hasn't returned after 2 years. It was one big morel that came back year after year. Good news is the front walk way mushrooms are getting bigger each year and multiplying. The the big surprise where granddaddy was these popped up since yesterday. Oddly opposite of backyard where I've been digging and planting/disturbing ground. Can't figure out what these things like. Been a weird cool dark spring
IMG_20220508_171815.jpg

Now it's a war with me and the chipmunks
IMG_20220508_172034.jpg

And bees are going crazy
Doubleganger
imgly_7631477364686886514.jpg

Last edited:
Visited Treehouses Deerfield location yesterday. First time since they opened for pours
View attachment 768211View attachment 768212View attachment 768214

Big Chocolate Marshmallow
View attachment 768216
Big Jammy
View attachment 768213
Vanilla Bean Quadruple
View attachment 768217
And when in Deerfield? Drop a line. Did some scouting and just brought the reel. No waders did wonders on the feet after playing golf. These two had mad skills. This location is probably 10 minutes down the road. The Deerfield is one of the top fly fishing rivers in Mass
View attachment 768215
Looks like really fun place.

Boise State is my alma mater…nearly 20 years ago, and call it home. That’s great they had it on The Blue. Hopefully they were able to get the ceremony in between the thunderstorms. There are some great local breweries downtown. Hope you enjoy the trip!

I picked up a few beers from Albertson's while we were in town : )

We were in town only for her to walk (she took the classes from BSU online while finishing her RN degree locally, Cali., but she didn't get to do the pinning ceremony - COVID). This provided her an opportunity to walk, and she's unlikely to follow up with a masters (happy with what she has...for now).

Anyways, the weather almost held. We got hit with some hail for 1-2min, and all hell unleashed about thirty seconds after graduation, after photos, and after we got in the car...perfect timing. When we got back to the Beer & Bed, the hail came through heavily. Anyways, we left Boise this morning (Gardiner, MT now).

OT - drinking a SIPPIN PRETTY FRUITED SOUR (no photo, internet is trash).

CAP?
Thanks.
Classic American Pilsner. It's one of the names given by the AHA to the fizzy yellow swill category. It's the third name they've given the category, I think. Gordon Strong wants us to call it something else, now. I forget what. I've quit caring.

I've given up and I just call it CAP. Easy to type.

Latest posts

Back