What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A672C7F6-F594-440F-A83D-DE7633F8B5B4.jpeg

It’s awesome when your graduate student, who is an excellent baker, brings cookies for the family.
View attachment 751677

With the girls in Austin playing Illinois tomorrow would've been cool to watch but promised a family event. GBR!

Finally back to a real phone that can take nicer pics. HB Dubbel Lite and a NA IPA.

PXL_20211209_020528352.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

With the girls in Austin playing Illinois tomorrow would've been cool to watch but promised a family event. GBR!

Finally back to a real phone that can take nicer pics. HB Dubbel Lite and a NA IPA.

View attachment 751687
Looking forward to the games. Illinois has a player from NE (who’s 6’4”) that my daughter played against her freshman year. And TX’s best player - and probably best player in the country (Eggleston) - played at the same club as my daughter when we lived in TN. She was dominant as a 15 yo.

First pull off the force carbed keg of my latest NEIIPA at 8.2%. Dryhoped at a rate of 5lb/bbl with Cashmere LUPOMAX, Galaxy, and Strata!! Carb needs to set better but the aroma/flavors are intense of creamy peach, Lime, passionfruit and orange. I can’t wait for the flavors to settles and come together. I think it’s going to be a special beer
C1DB626E-26F9-4F6D-A301-7DE8E5B35FD7.jpeg

First pull off the force carbed keg of my latest NEIIPA at 8.2%. Dryhoped at a rate of 5lb/bbl with Cashmere LUPOMAX, Galaxy, and Strata!! Carb needs to set better but the aroma/flavors are intense of creamy peach, Lime, passionfruit and orange. I can’t wait for the flavors to settles and come together. I think it’s going to be a special beer View attachment 751747
Man that sounds and looks fantastic. I paired strata and galaxy once and it was one of my better beers. Cheers man!

Man that sounds and looks fantastic. I paired strata and galaxy once and it was one of my better beers. Cheers man!
Thanks brother! I was hoping a little more dankness would have come through from the strata. It smelt dank out of the bag but really has some orange to it

Back