What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Hazy Ale
1BE71D05-AA69-4E33-B71B-D7B2BCC82627.jpeg

How did this one turn out, @grampamark ? Looks very similar to the Cooper's Hazy recipe I have. Not bright orange, but just enough haze.
This is the beer that I based my recipe on.

Attached is my recipe. It’s lower in calculated IBUs, but with mostly late hop additions, it has the flavor I was looking for. This is the second time I’ve brewed this recipe and it’s going into my rotation. I like it, a lot.

66B9A498-1CD9-4A0F-891A-590094DB56A3.png

Gotta use fresh lime juice!

I agree. I just don’t keep citrus on hand for the couple times a month I need them. Same goes for an Old Fashioned. Not the same without that twist of orange.

On Topic: Alton Brown’s Aged Egg Nog that I made up back in September. Garnished with some fresh nutmeg.

A0912DE6-4AC2-4FBD-B098-FFFB17D95033.jpeg

16935D77-C01B-4FFE-A887-81DFE420D322.jpeg
Back home after taking our youngest daughter and her best friend out for an overnight trip for her birthday with shopping and activities, plus some swimming at the hotel’s indoor pool. I’m ready to cook dinner, drink some beers and relax tonight.
Thanks @TheDudeLebowski for this TH gem!

View attachment 751364Back home after taking our youngest daughter and her best friend out for an overnight trip for her birthday with shopping and activities, plus some swimming at the hotel’s indoor pool. I’m ready to cook dinner, drink some beers and relax tonight.
Thanks @TheDudeLebowski for this TH gem!

I'm prettier sure someone has made a sitcoms of your life, lol. Cheers!

Courtesy of @wstbrewing (?) Is he no longer a member and closed his account? HBT did not autofill while I was typing his name.

Anyways, man this is sour! However, I always get that when I drink a sour beer really cold, so I let it warm up and it's quite nice now. Anyways, yum :)

PXL_20211205_233021620.PORTRAIT.jpg

I call this beer drool!!

PXL_20211205_233037851.jpg

In my OEC glass :)

PXL_20211205_233102833.PORTRAIT.jpg

And my buddy posing for HBT.

PXL_20211205_232410475.jpg

A shame Fig Mnt. had to file Chapter 11 and shutter some tasting rooms. May have been a case of too rapid an expansion, with some Covid hardship thrown in. Not sure what their future holds. While not all of their beers are/were hits their regular lineup beers are quite solid.
I still have all of their anniversary releases, going back to 2011.

Can’t wait to try that one !
I hope you enjoy it!

I’ll be shipping this week when we go back to the city. There aren’t many convenient options out here off the beaten path. In Billings there’s a FedEx store about 5 min. from our house, and a regional distribution center about a mile away. Sometimes I drop off packages and get an email that my shipment is in transit within an hour.

I hope you enjoy it!

I’ll be shipping this week when we go back to the city. There aren’t many convenient options out here off the beaten path. In Billings there’s a FedEx store about 5 min. from our house, and a regional distribution center about a mile away. Sometimes I drop off packages and get an email that my shipment is in transit within an hour.
My dubble turned out to be 10.5% I hope to have all my beers is everyone’s hands by the 23rd no later !

Back