What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Märzen
06CDB238-7CCF-47B7-874F-2DBC4A4A4822.jpeg

I really need to ping @TheDudeLebowski for a trade. might need to wait till January when I get to Albuquerque. I'm afraid I might not be in reno when it arrives. Also, I will be in Vegas and San Diego (in German it means a whales vagina) prior to abq if you got a hankerin for anything other than new glarus 🍻
Socal has a bunch of good offerings. Wouldn't mind hearing of any new small breweries either from peeps in the area. You may be a good connection as shipping to Cali is like shipping to another planet. Slow and expensive.

OT: some Ethiopia Super Wush from @pshankstar . Dang good
IMG_20211120_101633.jpg

See if the Huskers can play spoiler today...

View attachment 749625
This is Frost in a nutshell. 1st and 20 from the 21 with 3 TOs and they take 3 shots at the end zone. You have TE’s that are 6’9” and 6’7” and you don’t go over the middle and call a TO? Yes there may have been a PI at the end so Frost will ***** about that all week, but just terrible play calling at the end.

Back