What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E4E20430-9AEC-47C2-8908-1B010FEE616D.jpeg
5F91A5EE-4BB7-49D4-B4D6-164916E4AE41.jpeg

D8F82968-C5BB-42C8-846A-ED8D52358813.jpeg
BC86C0E2-FBE6-47D5-9E27-42A2D5BEE6FB.jpeg
These and split a couple of other IPAs with my father in-law that were not pictured. Minutes after opening and enjoying the DDH Double Citra Daydream I sliced my hand making dinner. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Probably enough to get stitches but I’m not dealing with the urgent care and ER issues, let alone waiting for hours to be seen. My mother in-law was a nurse and helped me clean it and put steri strips on. Plus she took over finishing dinner as I tried to stop the bleeding. 😳Fingers crossed it does the trick.

did not know HAAS has their own brewery? How was it? Curious. An all LUPOMAX IPA - does it say which hops were used? Lots of questions lol - very intrigued.

Untitled Arts has a brewery in Wisconsin and looks like they did a collab with just HAAS lupomax hops. It was citra and mosaic lupomax with Nelson. Good beer

View attachment 746123View attachment 746124These and split a couple of other IPAs with my father in-law that were not pictured. Minutes after opening and enjoying the DDH Double Citra Daydream I sliced my hand making dinner. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Probably enough to get stitches but I’m not dealing with the urgent care and ER issues, let alone waiting for hours to be seen. My mother in-law was a nurse and helped me clean it and put steri strips on. Plus she took over finishing dinner as I tried to stop the bleeding. 😳Fingers crossed it does the trick.
Super glue works good.

Latest posts

Back