What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Nelson Enigma Blonde
DABCB421-BF4F-4191-AE91-0995F47DE6A5.jpeg

Nothing yet, but just added the cocoa nibs to my chocolate milk stout fermentation and upgraded the kegerator to positive temp control. Currently force carbonating a Dunkelweizen that I kegged yesterday.

I will probably have some West Coast IPA during the Eagles game.

20211009_220053.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoying this while watching some football. Not a packers fan but Aaron Rodgers arm is amazing. I just watched an incomplete pass, but he threw an absolute dart on the run away from his throwing arm, across his body, for 35 yards, that honestly could have been caught. Who else can do that right now?
8F40CE5D-0464-47F7-8B14-0FB2677876EF.jpeg

What?!?!?

It's a long story, but she got an offer at the hospital of her choice back home...where she's wanted to work from the get-go.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have to pay a mild fortune to get out of here...NOT looking forward to that.

Enjoying this while watching some football. Not a packers fan but Aaron Rodgers arm is amazing. I just watched an incomplete pass, but he threw an absolute dart on the run away from his throwing arm, across his body, for 35 yards, that honestly could have been caught. Who else can do that right now? View attachment 745152

I can throw 30ish yards without anyone nearby, lol.

I had an uncle that LOVED making soups. As a kid and teenager it was always odd to me how much he enjoyed it. He passed away about twenty years ago, but now in my mid-late 30s I totally understand the joy of it haha.

Also, I was wrong about retiring the grill at this house last night. Wife wanted grilled chicken and carrots, so at least one more!
59BF52AA-3EC0-4130-8B97-6F6D92422B9A.jpeg

Short pour of the HB Black Rock Porter I kegged yesterday. This is a recipe I put together several years ago to try to split the difference between Deschutes Black Butte Porter and their Obsidian Stout. It’s darker and hoppier than a Porter but not as roasty as a Stout. I‘m quite pleased with it; very smooth and flavorful.
758C2D23-6B07-4A44-B1E3-BCD92658EAC4.jpeg

Back