What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Rob Roy to use up the "Heinous Grouse" that I thought it would be a good idea to buy.

20210801_200046.jpg

I’m pretty upset that this is the first time I’ve had this beer. Amazing.

View attachment 737626
I’d like to try that from a can and see what it actually tastes like without the skunk essence.:rolleyes:
OT
Hip hurts like hell today so taking it easy with some painkillers before the whirlwind of the county fair starts tomorrow. Wife and kids actually started today with day one of the 4-H/FFA horse show. I had things to do around home.
2B4784DD-7217-4711-959D-6C582FA4B944.jpeg

What should have been a quick resetting of two tiles and some caulk, turned into having to fix the lame and foolish job done by the previous home owner....I’ll grout and caulk tomorrow

Well deserved Suarez - Postscript (Spelt Country Beer)
73813CD6-867E-404E-A9D2-3895749C8009.jpeg
37B0CF61-26A0-483A-BA8C-E2EAFA07DD3B.jpeg
57199D2E-68B7-41CB-9239-ED10AC124433.jpeg
767748EC-1073-4981-AA12-92C76CF8DFC6.jpeg

Dragon's Milk, my old friend. You kept me sane during an extremely long visit with relatives. Made Waygu burgers for all those folks and I maintained my focus and was able to cook each burger to temp (3 MR, 2 M and a 3 WD)
Do not get me started about cooking a gorgeous burger past medium.
Dragon's Milk.jpg

.I’ll grout and caulk tomorrow
I was crazy nervous when I laid our bathroom floor--my first time. I earned a 94%, in my opinion, for the job after all was said and done. I remember looking down into the basement after I removed all flooring and said, "Well, there's no turning back now!"
Funny side note: one of our cats and our dog wandered around in the bathroom being nosy while I was tearing away with the sawzall. To this day, I don't get how the noise didn't bother either of them. They seemed pleased as punch while the saw was making these utter, horrific grating sounds.

Dragon's Milk, my old friend. You kept me sane during an extremely long visit with relatives. Made Waygu burgers for all those folks and I maintained my focus and was able to cook each burger to temp (3 MR, 2 M and a 3 WD)
Do not get me started about cooking a gorgeous burger past medium.
View attachment 737669
Anyone asking past MR should get exiled from the family any means necessary.... Do they realize how much you paid a lb for that Fat to actually be in the burger? Lol

Back