What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes ... I do that with my Kveik Kolsches... Kveik ferments clean without temp controls, although if you ferment really hot it develops tangerine, lemon and orange esters.. these flavors are actually desirable for a nice Kolsch.

Last edited:
Double Tamnavulin Speyside single malt rocks while playing on Lichess.org. dutchboypa@lichess if anyone wants to challenge me. If you play chess, come at me bru! Sign up for LiChess

View attachment 737069
I gave up on chess after getting slaughtered by a 10yr old who was calling out every move I made. "How to doing the blah blah blah block" or "Oh, that's the Queens Bishop attack 24.6 variant"...etc I'll stick to computers on easy mode. 😁

OT... Pre work, but my Friday Coffee

Last edited:
Last bomber of HB Yoopers Oatmeal Stout.

Cheers!

PXL_20210728_205010909.jpg

Man, it's been a minute since I've browsed over here! Is the app back up and working? Used to use the **** out of that, but kind of fell off the HBT wagon after it got shut down however long ago that was.

Anyways, hope all is well with everyone!

Primo parking spot with money left in meter. Get food or have a drink? Eliot TowerView attachment 737220

Got a buddy blowing all his vacation time on a 5 week trip in his motorhome to the east coast. I know he's heading to Alchemist but trying to sway him to Trillium and Treehouse. He won't accept my PayPal so not sure how much I'll get but anything from there will be awesome. 🤞

Got a buddy blowing all his vacation time on a 5 week trip in his motorhome to the east coast. I know he's heading to Alchemist but trying to sway him to Trillium and Treehouse. He won't accept my PayPal so not sure how much I'll get but anything from there will be awesome. 🤞

Essentially our plans until nursing examiners sat around with their thumbs up their butts dragging their feet.

Anyone in the market for a motorhome, lol?

OT: bottled water

With the new location of Treehouse in Deerfield and he's heading towards VT? He's probably passing the new TH. Plus I'd really try to persuade him into 5 other breweries right off the highway just north of there. There's not much else around there except farms and Lamson Chef knives outlet. I got some killer knives on my first visit. Small store but a lot of deals

With the new location of Treehouse in Deerfield and he's heading towards VT? He's probably passing the new TH. Plus I'd really try to persuade him into 5 other breweries right off the highway just north of there. There's not much else around there except farms and Lamson Chef knives outlet. I got some killer knives on my first visit. Small store but a lot of deals

It's IPAs only for him. But I'll text him any suggestions.

It's IPAs only for him. But I'll text him any suggestions.

oh! And a killer bbq place but ur from TX

Treehouse - of course. Not completely impressed with the brewery. It's like a high tech office space. It was only drive up when I went to it so I don't know the insides

Brick & Feather does ipas well and every so often they do lagers. There beer list is usually small tho

Honest Weight - they do a lot of everything with interesting grain bills.

Element - haven't had them on a while but use to be good.

Four Star Farm is the hop farm I sent a couple of pix weeks ago. A little off the highway

Building 8 - solid ipas

Hermit Thrush is just north of the border. Good sours and some ipas

Back