What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished putting together a batch of @PianoMan hard lemonade and found a misfit bottle of Helles in the back of the fridge. Too bad this is my last bottle of this too.
D0830051-F3CF-430C-85F1-E94F3D53AA52.jpeg

E60E15E6-7F19-4C71-82C3-9CF30B9991B5.jpeg

Sitting in the garage watching the grill and trying to enjoy a ice cold Dirty Bastard...wife just stuck her head out the door and gave me the Up Schitts Creek look for having a brew...😳 I can feel the Come To Jesus talk coming. Guess I better really enjoy this!!! Happy Fathers Day dad's , step dad's , grandfather's and foster dad's and any man who does his best to take care of and raise a child.
20210620_155022.jpg

Sitting in the garage watching the grill and trying to enjoy a ice cold Dirty Bastard...wife just stuck her head out the door and gave me the Up Schitts Creek look for having a brew...😳 I can feel the Come To Jesus talk coming. Guess I better really enjoy this!!! Happy Fathers Day dad's , step dad's , grandfather's and foster dad's and any man who does his best to take care of and raise a child.View attachment 733028
Thoughts and prayers SJ 😁 Gotta love your Mrs for keeping you in line tho.

OT: gotta find more from these guys. Nice vt brewery. Supposedly the little brewstand I bought was one of their test rigs
IMG_20210620_160628.jpg

Thoughts and prayers SJ 😁 Gotta love your Mrs for keeping you in line tho.

OT: gotta find more from these guys. Nice vt brewery. Supposedly the little brewstand I bought was one of their test rigsView attachment 733043
😂 Its a love hate thing! Love that she cares, hate that she is the beer police for the last month!!! Sweating me like a KGB officer on a Kremlin tour!! 😂😂

Still brewing. Boil going on…
Going to try to grow some yeast from this 6-pack. There is a tiny bit of sediment on the bottom of these bottles and I’m going to try to see if it is viable.
View attachment 733072
Funny you were thinking of that. I've never grown yeast in any way shape or form but was just thinking today how nice it would be to grow yeast from a Schneider Weisse Aventinus bottle for when I brew my Doppelbock.

Latest posts

Back