What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honey, you're not having beer before your big job test tomorrow are you?

Yes dear, no drug testing, it's a practical skills test.

Well don't get too loaded, ok? You've been waiting for this one.

Yes dear, I promise. :D :cool:🤞

View attachment 730409
Before my current contract I got a call to drug test as a prereq within an hour. Heavily hungover. No drugs but liver screaming

X2: ball roots coming thru. Hopefully honeyberry/Haksap mead next year.
IMG_20210527_174122.jpg

Before my current contract I got a call to drug test as a prereq within an hour. Heavily hungover. No drugs but liver screaming

X2: ball roots coming thru. Hopefully honeyberry/Haksap mead next year.

Ha ha :) ya, I'm only having a few. Besides, it's a couple of tests I've done at least 50 times (knock on my wooden head!) and 0800 comes up pretty fast after a 1h commute to get there!

X2: What is the plant with the white flowers? Might have to buy a peace offering if things don't turn out tomorrow! 😅

Ha ha :) ya, I'm only having a few. Besides, it's a couple of tests I've done at least 50 times (knock on my wooden head!) and 0800 comes up pretty fast after a 1h commute to get there!

X2: What is the plant with the white flowers? Might have to buy a peace offering if things don't turn out tomorrow! 😅
White flower plant is just an azalea I got in the clearance section of home Depot. Always get the after they flower. Picked up four of them for $12 total. Plant em all over my woods. If a branch destroys one o buy more.

Got a pterodactyl pileated woodpecker visiting. This bird is at least 2' long. Tears thru dead trees like a hatchet
IMG_20210527_174750.jpg
IMG_20210527_174759.jpg

First beer after 22 days off.. Needed one after not getting good news about a new professional opportunity. Sucked to find out it was due to nepotism but at the same time relieved to know it wasn’t due to anything I did lol

First beer from a new local brewery. Pretty good. There’s a bit of harshness due to water Chem but I’m sure they will dial that in quickly
BC9E433F-236B-4966-8BFC-01662A43D542.jpeg

Back