What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Galaxy & Vic Secret. This is outrageously flavorful. All fruit, no harshness.

045B0203-33A9-4F7C-9D27-16C7389F94A7.jpeg

Well crud. 2nd shot kicked in gear...I hope. Here we are at 4am with chills, body aches and head ache. For icing on the cake, granddaughter has a friend over and the dogs are going nuts every 10min. Although I want to get hammered with some 10% HB, we'll stick to Power Aid Tylenol. Oh well, better then the alternative....

16204641909641927507850729415172.jpg

Well crud. 2nd shot kicked in gear...I hope. Here we are at 4am with chills, body aches and head ache. For icing on the cake, granddaughter has a friend over and the dogs are going nuts every 10min. Although I want to get hammered with some 10% HB, we'll stick to Power Aid Tylenol. Oh well, better then the alternative....

View attachment 728558
Good luck! I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling well after the second vaccine.
I started with chills then it turned to what felt like the worst migraine headache while being hungover. It was horrible for a good day. Then the following day it felt like a nagging headache and being exhausted. Tylenol and Ibuprofen helped and of course drinking a lot of fluids that didn’t contain alcohol.
Take care bud and get some rest.

Good luck! I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling well after the second vaccine.
I started with chills then it turned to what felt like the worst migraine headache while being hungover. It was horrible for a good day. Then the following day it felt like a nagging headache and being exhausted. Tylenol and Ibuprofen helped and of course drinking a lot of fluids that didn’t contain alcohol.
Take care bud and get some rest.

Thank you Sir! You're hitting the nail on the head. Not as bad as the flu (nor hopefully as long) so that's a plus. We'll see the HBT community on the flip side. Cheers Y'all! 🍻

Back