What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.5% Stout w/S-04. So far so good. Cold crashing now. Working on a 3.5gal Heady Topper'ish brew design.

Edit: Decided to brew that Hanahpu clone I've been wanting to do for a year with this yeast cake.

Attachments

• PXL_20210414_213246397.jpg
    PXL_20210414_213246397.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Another local Pils to end the night. The rumours are not true...haha!😆😆

local.jpg

Lost a bit of ABV on my brew tonight because I went to 6gal, but got a proper 1.060-1.065, so around 7.35%. I'll take that for a 6gal brew. Hopefully the mighty Voss will do some magic as well. :yes: Cheers everyone! Woooo! 🤣🤣

drunk_burt.gif

Another local Pils to end the night. The rumours are not true...haha!😆😆

View attachment 725826

Lost a bit of ABV on my brew tonight because I went to 6gal, but got a proper 1.060-1.065, so around 7.35%. I'll take that for a 6gal brew. Hopefully the mighty Voss will do some magic as well. :yes: Cheers everyone! Woooo! 🤣🤣

View attachment 725831

Compared to today, 'ol Burt looks like a light weight! 😁

Less then 3 Buds and you're passed out? Really now.....

Oh I'm sure 'ol Burt was doing just peachy at that point! :D

I think he was just waking up... "....koff....kofff....grunt.....rollover, hey, there's beer!...."🤣
Compared to today, 'ol Burt looks like a light weight! 😁

Less then 3 Buds and you're passed out? Really now.....
He found a "wounded soldier" upon wakening and it was Christmas to him. He did his duty lol.

I have yet to pick up any of this year’s Parabola. I need to get over to FW.
Have you had the Coconut Parabola? Not sure if they brewed it again this year but I have some from 2019, it’s amazing!!

Unfortunately, that variant misses Austin. Maybe, when I hit SLO, I'll ISO.

Edit: My step-mother suggested we all go to Disneyland when I arrive. Uh, no....crazy lady!

Last edited:
Odell 90 Shilling
CD5E545B-C3F0-4E08-8AF2-E20B6637E907.jpeg

I like this beer, but it’s something of a curiosity. The “90 Shilling“ implies a Scottish Ale but this ain’t. To me it’s more like an Altbier or a Cali Common. The brewery’s website says that this beer has won medals as an English style Brown, an Alt, and as an American Amber. I guess it’s the all purpose, amber colored, beer.

Back