What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BF53A1CD-FD76-48DC-BF21-9253734C9D30.jpeg

Another unfiltered offering from Collective Arts Brewing, called Jam up the Mash. :D

A dry-hopped sour with Vic Secret, Citra and Mosaic. Nice and bright, lots of citrus, a very clean finish and...well...that sour twang!

I would definitely buy these again, although the 'twang' might get a bit much after a few 😁

Cheers!

jamupthemash.jpg

I call this The Thing That Should Not Be. Hot (as in 78F) fermented Marzen under pressure and sat in the fermenter for more than a month before being kegged. Over a month in the keg and I’d finally call it a sharer. It took me trying back to back with a couple commercia examples to realize it’s actually quite good.

02CFC9D5-B2A5-4E2F-997E-D8BE5D072D6D.jpeg

A local offering from Railyard Brewing. It's a Belgian Cherry DIPA with Styrian Cardinal hops and a very peppery Belgian yeast. Almost no aroma from this beer, which is a little strange.

Lots of mouthfeel, with notes of dark fruit, strawberry and citrus along with the tasty yeast esters. And at 8%, it warms the belly! Very nice! 😎

BC_dipa.jpg

Lets recap. Just wanted to finish the back of house... painting/gutters. Twisted back day one on vacation. Ended the weekend. One day of work. Back to it yesterday. Fell off ladder on my right side. Shoulder is messed up. Trying to finish anyway. Today is 94F, humidity is through the roof, Ragweed skyrocketed so eyes are tearing like a teenager girl at a Beetles concert. What a great vacation! 6 more bolts will end my day.... finding courage...

16032274726152888157461125933836.jpg

@TwistedGray 48 Harvest beer. Home grown hops and blackberries. Not at all what I was expecting, but a nice change of pace from what I’m used to. Tart and fruity. Good.
View attachment 703178

Yeah, definitely not your style, but I figured it was "tame" enough to make it down the gullet : )
Also a session ale at 2% and some change

An interesting twist on an Irish Red Ale. A hoppier version pushing the edge of a pale. Low ABV makes it a nice session beer. @TwistedGray ‘s All the SPF.
View attachment 703199

Yeah, I'd classify it as an Irish Pale Ale (if such a thing exists).

Back