What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Dubbel
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200917183632541_COVER.jpg

What do you think of it? I have a recipe in a book that’s an all Fuggles west coast ipa that calls for 6 oz at 60 minutes and 2oz at Flameout that I’ve always wanted to give a go but just have kept putting it off for years lol
I like it. I’ve always loved English style IPAs. It’s a great pub style IPA. It’s not super bitter like a west coast or super dank like a NEIPA. It’s just a great beer to pour a big pint and then pour another big pint and then another great pint....

That thing is in my list to brew at some point. I have it saved in beersmith but there’s just too many beers to make!
The great thing about this beer is you can make it and let it sit for awhile. It just gets better with time. Especially when it sits in the keg. This is 3 weeks in the keg and it’s just hitting the sweet spot

Another hazy day getting hotboxed by @TwistedGray View attachment 698861

Come over; we'll hotbox you. Lol, it's actually been smokeless but otherwise hazy days for the last two days. Nice change!

Sounds like you liked it to me lol. That was my favorite out of the 3 farmhouses I sent you

+1 (me, too)

ASB never looked like swamp water, but they'd surely blow up on yah!

Picking out 2 boy names tonight. Just found out our expecting twins are both boys 🤷🏻‍♂️View attachment 698899

Pete and Repeat

g beer.jpg

I didn't LOTR this photo (Frodo and Gandalf in the cart); that is a full, twelve ounces in the glass. My wife went to Pier1, saw a beer glass and here we are. It will hold a 40oz which I don't drink anymore. I will find a use for it.
Drinking out of it, I just discovered, is quite a trick since momentum is accentuated forward and backward.

Back