What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to try drinking this again... I opened it almost 3 hours ago just as my pager went off for a lightening caused grass fire. Home again... hopefully for the night.
View attachment 693686

Appreciate your service and dedication to your community. Hope somebody can get you a real beer tho. 👍😀

Another... and shark week.

If they talk about or show the tracking of sharks, that's me. I manage the tracking of all wildlife in North America, and our satellite system tracks all marine life, some terrestrial, and the majority of birds. Pretty interesting stuff...

We were on a mission (mission incomplete -> still a few pulls remaining)

IMG_20200812_224116.jpg

Thanks @jimyson for this beast (shared with a friend)
IMG_20200812_194137.jpg

Two homebrews (saison and a nut brown from last Fall)
IMG_20200812_222817.jpg

1 quart can of Festbier from Wegmans. Festbier in a can! Freshly imported in the last couple of weeks. Little to no oxidation or light struck flavor! Beautiful maltiness and noble hopness!

It comes with the Maß. Not sure how many more my SO will let me purchase, though. Getting a new Maß everytime I drink a can of beer seems excessive. Next round might be the bottles. :)

IMG_6403.jpeg

Appreciate your service and dedication to your community. Hope somebody can get you a real beer tho. 👍😀
Thank you... happy to do it. I’ve seen some crazy things in 17 years of doing it. OT
HB amber ale to start tonight. I can detect a noticeable difference in the first pour especially since switching to the EVAbarrier beer lines.
949730BE-0DBE-4574-94D4-684722F64227.jpeg

How'd our Iowan brethren do with the Derecho storms? @LoneTreeFarms

Feel bad...know there's others...old man can't remember anymore.
I made it out unscathed. My sister lives south about 30 minutes. There were a lot of trees down. Down by dsm there is tons of damage and still no power. Count me in on the FOTD. Still in deep addition mode but could use a break.

Back