What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok all fellow craft beer aficionados, there will be ZERO Stone Brewery beers ever posted again from me due to their BS sueing of micro/nano breweries around the nation because the word "Stone" is in the name. I certainly wouldn't want to create a movement.... but, in case anyone else is interested to follow suit
, feel free! 😉

Ot....Milk for now

Learned lagunitas is sueing Sierra Nevada for a BS reason...oh well, time for a Heineken...
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200722141153908_COVER.jpg

How about "put another lagah on it"
The many traditional German lagers are quickly becoming my go-to styles. I have a house Pilsner that I love to keep on tap. I also have a Dunkel and Märzen that I keep brewing. In fact I brewed the Märzen in March and I’m impatiently waiting to tap it in late September... I just hope it lagered well and doesn’t taste like cardboard. This Vienna is my first batch of this style and I’m sold. May be some of my German heritage shining through.

I can't drink the stuff but that is one, lovely bottle! That's the kind I use.
When I had my first Harley, I used to keep hi octane gas in the brown Grolsch bottles in a hot tin shed in Phoenix. One summer I noticed a definite gas odor in the shed and quit doing it. That may be the last time I saw 100 octane gas.

Ok all fellow craft beer aficionados, there will be ZERO Stone Brewery beers ever posted again from me due to their BS sueing of micro/nano breweries around the nation because the word "Stone" is in the name. I certainly wouldn't want to create a movement.... but, in case anyone else is interested to follow suit
, feel free! 😉

Ot....Milk for now
I live pretty close to the one in KY. It’s name is after the limestone used to build the building, it’s an old building. The entire area uses references RO limestone often.

Back