What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dry hopped day 6, 4, 2 and 1. Fermented in a 5 gallon bucket. Dry hopped in hop bags, but boil hops were just thrown in and then just decanted off when transferring to fermenting bucket. The recipe was not mine, one of those available online.

Been eyeballing for years. Thanks for the inspiration!

Next
IMG_20200530_150115.jpg

There’s a recipe in Brewing Classic Styles for “Who’s Your Taddy Porter”

It’s on my short list on what to brew on my Grainfather.

Porter you say? :)

Porter from Collective Arts Brewing. Beautiful coffee and caramel off the start, with a really nice burnt pipe tobacco at the finish. Gorgeous beer. Very interesting artwork on the label as well. I would buy 1000 of these right now. Cheers! :bigmug:

collective_porter.jpeg

Taking a chance eh?

Coffee is no joke, solid and NOT Jalapeno'y

View attachment 682826

I'm lactose intolerant.

In other words, as long as I stay away from lactose or other milk ingredients, I can do whatever I want. I haven't gone overboard yet, but one to two beers, and I am perfectly fine.

It's wild that I've dealt with this for so many years, unknowingly. granted, I also dealt with the h pylori bacteria and giardia, and h pylori bacteria will usually strip your guts of all the good stuff.

Phase I of home construction nearing an end. Got most of the materials off the yard and mowed the "lawn" for the first time this year. Yes it is weeds

Well done, nice to have some sort of normalcy close to home. Hope you didn't mow the rest of the Ladyslippers. Cheers!

32B4DB95-1F70-4F24-A9DD-5EBF3F26A0EE.jpeg
1112DFE0-2943-4CE1-B965-E9FD3F552BEE.jpeg
After a great morning of hiking with the family (3 dogs too) we took the scenic route home & when the SpaceX launch was about to occur we were near Crafty’s (the brewery that supports our brew club). They were closed already, watched the launch in the car with the family and saw the owner pull in. Jumped out and asked if I could buy some crowlers. Of course he said & we chatted for a few minutes. Glad to help support him during these times even if it’s hard to make it out there during his short hours.
Cheers everyone & continue to support local!

3B88380F-B212-449D-BEAE-884B42D256B7.jpeg
Onto this local NEIPA from Noble Shepherds. The coconut shines in this beer with a slight tropical bite on the back end. Pretty good, but I wish the Sabro didn’t overpower the other hops. I think they meld together to make the tropical note I pick up.
Untappd’s Description:
A hazy New England IPA double dry hopped with Citra, Strata, Idaho 7 & Sabro hops.

Back