What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back of the fridge for this one, canned 1/23/18.

20200308-151946-1.jpg

A good friend of mine basically only drinks neipa, so I’ve had king sue before, but it’s just not for me. I don’t mind pseudo sue though. I’ve tried all sorts at his place, but probably only actually enjoyed a select few. Maybe I’ll get there, who knows. Five years ago I’d have never bought even a regular ipa, but it’s a staple in my beer fridge these days.

Sadly there is a bunch of crap out there on the NEIPA front. Get an original (Alchemist, Treehouse, Hill, Trillium (not my personal favorite but up there). Then look at if its the style or the options you got. Could be you still hate it but Treehouse literally changed my view of the style 180 degrees.

The first and second of many of these today. One of my labels looks like it will be a memorial to a wonderful cat soon.

View attachment 670058
Sorry brother. We had to make a tough decision for our Ottis a month before we had our son. Never easy. Your family will be in our thoughts

The first and second of many of these today. One of my labels looks like it will be a memorial to a wonderful cat soon.

Back in May of 2018, I lost my cat Tabby to old age. Tabby was a Maine Coon that was twenty nine and a half years old.
I still get up early in the morning and listen for his “Good Morning!”, meow. And sometimes I can still hear it.
I sincerely hope you have good news.

Back in May of 2018, I lost my cat Tabby to old age. Tabby was a Maine Coon that was twenty nine and a half years old.
I still get up early in the morning and listen for his “Good Morning!”, meow. And sometimes I can still hear it.
I sincerely hope you have good news.

Thanks. I lost my version of that guy, this would be his best friend. I have known her all but about a month of her life.

On topic
IMG_0826.JPG

It wasn't, but what you sent me is way gone lol. It was great! We actually get most of the jolly pumpkin stuff in Florida for some reason now, and I go to this small specialty store that sells a lot of beer so some stuff sits for awhile apparently!
Guessing that’s from me?
View attachment 670090
Playing catch up on the evening...working on smacked
View attachment 670093

View attachment 670058
You're not alone. A lot of us have been where you are so many times, and few things are harder than dealing with these decisions with a pet. Hell, it can be harder losing pets than humans, because we feel so personally responsible. Maybe you could keep us updated on the Cats thread, I'm sure a lot of us will stand with you.

Back