What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8823.JPG

Post ice skating beer after meeting my daughter and her class. I don’t ice skate enough so my knees and ankles needed this.

Haven't gotten anything since the 4th. Keeps saying awaiting details from courier.??
I was getting the same thing from Arrive, and bpost was saying they had no record of it. I was actually in the middle of composing an email to belgianmart when I got a text that they were turning it over to USPS. This morning got email from USPS saying it was in Customs.
I'm leaving for Saudi Arabia on the 22nd, I really hope this arrives before then!

I was getting the same thing from Arrive, and bpost was saying they had no record of it. I was actually in the middle of composing an email to belgianmart when I got a text that they were turning it over to USPS. This morning got email from USPS saying it was in Customs.
I'm leaving for Saudi Arabia on the 22nd, I really hope this arrives before then!
When did you order?

View attachment 666260

Poured a glass of HB blood orange saison, just as the kettle came to a boil.

Well, I did a long slow step mash on this, and the post boil gravity was 30 points too high! Added a gallon of distilled water to bring it down to only 10 points too high. On the other hand, now I have an extra gallon of beer!

Well, I did a long slow step mash on this, and the post boil gravity was 30 points too high! Added a gallon of distilled water to bring it down to only 10 points too high. On the other hand, now I have an extra gallon of beer!
And I bet that mash gets you such high attenuation, that extra 10 points is dangerous enough!

IMG_8830.JPG

Other Half’s DDH Double Red Chroma DIPA. Canned today, was planning to stop by earlier for some samples and my friend hooked me up with some cans right off the canning line. Maybe some fell off. [emoji6][emoji6]

Untappd’s Description:
An updated and tweaked version of our 100% Citra beers with our hand selected Citra hops. Now double dry hopped for even more Citra hop goodness.

View attachment 666275
Other Half’s DDH Double Red Chroma DIPA. Canned today, was planning to stop by earlier for some samples and my friend hooked me up with some cans right off the canning line. Maybe some fell off. [emoji6][emoji6]

Untappd’s Description:
An updated and tweaked version of our 100% Citra beers with our hand selected Citra hops. Now double dry hopped for even more Citra hop goodness.
I wish I had a hook up like that

Back