What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff
20200124_224441~2.jpeg

I'm slowly working my way through my advent calendar. Last year the MRs got me one from a great local brewery. This year she got me one that has a pile of weird and/or expired beers from all over. There's a few gems in there though.

The trees are talking from Alefarm. Saison Dry hopped with Mosaic.

:mug:

IMG_8597.JPG

60166934120__0C0758EA-8FE5-4696-B95B-738048402F6D.JPG

Thank you Santa (@TheDudeLebowski!). I think his reindeer are resting and he’s now using his mules. LOL
Can I just say thank you to all of the friends I’ve made here on HBT! Some I’ve met in person and others I have not. But what I can say is, you all are an amazing great group of people! Cheers!

View attachment 663614
View attachment 663615
Thank you Santa (@TheDudeLebowski!). I think his reindeer are resting and he’s now using his mules. LOL
Can I just say thank you to all of the friends I’ve made here on HBT! Some I’ve met in person and others I have not. But what I can say is, you all are an amazing great group of people! Cheers!
I dream of us "regulars" all meeting up some day at a common point buying a round for each other. Bringing HB. Be one hell of a party!

Buddy at a FrankenBike event at Independence Brewery. Punk music going on. A BA Convite Hill and now a Stash IPA (free Might add..)
IMG_20200125_124935.jpeg
IMG_20200125_131851.jpeg

Back