What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Wild ferment Sorachi Ace Saison

IMG_0467.JPG

Yellow cap in there? [emoji6]
Had a Belgian tasting bottle share with friends from my homebrew club! Serious stuff!!View attachment 662872
2 after work beers catching up on Niners game. They look pretty BA. Hopefully at good SB coming our way.

Retail, then 1st HB Dubbel sample. Think she's still pretty young but getting grain flavor I'm not used to getting. From decoction mash?
IMG_20200119_211738.jpeg

This is crazy that this tastes just like my imperial stout. The chocolate, the bourbon, it’s almost spot on. Mine is thicker than this but is so close. Anyone else make something that is very similar to a brewery? Not a clone? Just happens to? The head on this goes away quick tho. Mine stays. I’m drinking this tonight in celebration of my Chiefs making it to the super bowl for the first time in my life. So freaking happy right now.
IMG_7373.JPG

Fuller's Past Masters 1981 ESB. It is getting better when it matures in the bottles, I think. There is still certain flavor coming from adjunct/esters generated by adjuncts that doesn't appeal to me. Although I do like the closely related flavor in some extremely dry beers such as Duvel.

Back