What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're down at our daughters for their 8th annual cookie exchange / beer share. There will be many great beers passed around, far too many to keep track of. Also tons of food, a bounce house for all the kids, and cookies galore I'll try to remember and list all the beers tomorrow. Oh he'll, who am I kidding, that ain't happening. Cheers folks.....

Raiding my Secret Santa Stash!
IMG_20191221_190005.jpeg

804703F6-B8EF-4140-A968-F4A795BDB631.jpeg

HB hefe on drought
And that's Polish Krupnik there @Hoppy2bmerry :) I know u get up to Hudson every so often. This place is next door to Spyglass. A little over a half an hour from Hudson
I’ll check it out next time I’m there... hubby has a case+ of Baks krupnik and we just won a raffle for a bottle of their black berry, much better than Laroux.

View attachment 658071

Another foamer. This is odd, been in the fridge since I revived these
I see Belgian. Was it gusher as soon as u open or when u poured. In guessing it's new school but in old school I'll crack it open and let it sit. Orval will get violent sometimes if u pour immediately.

Drove to Denver and blew my wad at American Furniture Warehouse today so I’m going to cry in my beer for a while. Wife gave me the stink eye when she saw me on the new couch with my drink.
HB Schwarzbier

View attachment 658082

Shopped there :)

IMG_0461.JPG

H2O

I see Belgian. Was it gusher as soon as u open or when u poured. In guessing it's new school but in old school I'll crack it open and let it sit. Orval will get violent sometimes if u pour immediately.

I had two tonight, one Belgian and one not, that both foamed up and out as soon as the cans wet cracked. @mullett6577 is that normal for these?

Back