What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prost
20190501_185137.jpg

Wow! Just wow!

As if I need to tell you guys and gals, but there are some seriously generous and thoughtful peeps here on HBT!

After finding all my fancy glassware in a pile of shattered glass....

@pshankstar has sent my an incredible starter package. Thanks man!!! Super, super, cool and can’t wait to get into these.

IMG_3996.JPG

But wait......there’s more....@TBC also sent me a starter kit! Thank you very much sir!!!

IMG_3995.JPG

I joined HBT in 2010 after 5 years of homebrewing. I was researching my kegerator build. So much valuable know has come from this site, and it’s all because of the people on this site!!!

Not only do we all help each other out with homebrewing tips and tricks, you guys also help others out with your kindness, and generosity (yes I know I already used that description, but I’m writing this on my iPhone and hate typing on an iPhone).

Cheers to @pshankstar and @TBC. Solid dudes!

Thanks again,

Jason

Wow! Just wow!

As if I need to tell you guys and gals, but there are some seriously generous and thoughtful peeps here on HBT!

After finding all my fancy glassware in a pile of shattered glass....

@pshankstar has sent my an incredible starter package. Thanks man!!! Super, super, cool and can’t wait to get into these.

View attachment 624919

But wait......there’s more....@TBC also sent me a starter kit! Thank you very much sir!!!

View attachment 624920

I joined HBT in 2010 after 5 years of homebrewing. I was researching my kegerator build. So much valuable know has come from this site, and it’s all because of the people on this site!!!

Not only do we all help each other out with homebrewing tips and tricks, you guys also help others out with your kindness, and generosity (yes I know I already used that description, but I’m writing this on my iPhone and hate typing on an iPhone).

Cheers to @pshankstar and @TBC. Solid dudes!

Thanks again,

Jason

One more to come.

Planning on doing my first kettle sour in the next few weeks.

HB RIS, meh sour in my now half flooded backyard, and lunch.

View attachment 624930View attachment 624931View attachment 624932
Odd question but what am I missing with mango? I'm allergic and honestly have no idea what it tastes like much less what it would add to a beer but it seems to be everywhere lately.

On the other hand, my daughter finally tried some the other day and said it was amazingly tasty

Anyone had a molar removed? Dentist says I’ve split my #18 tooth (rear lower) needs to be removed. Scheduled for Monday. Basically on a liquid diet for a week, could stand to lose a few. Question is knockout/local anisthetic.

Anyone had a molar removed? Dentist says I’ve split my #18 tooth (rear lower) needs to be removed. Scheduled for Monday. Basically on a liquid diet for a week, could stand to lose a few. Question is knockout/local anisthetic.

Knocked out if I had the choice. When I was younger and before I had good insurance and needed my wisdom teeth pulled. I went with the local. Ugh the sounds of them breaking and chiseling them out still give me chills. They even cracked my jaw during it all.
Fillings (not many at all) or any other work, local is fine. Removals, knocked out for me since the wisdom teeth debacle. Never needed any more pulled but that’s my choice.
Good luck!

My wife recently had a wisdom tooth taken out under local and she regretted it. The root was fused to her jaw bone. Took dentist plus 2 assistants to get it out.

I had all 3(!) of my wisdom taken out under general and the only thing i remember was asking how long until the anesthesia takes effect. I will extend same benefit to my kids when they are 18-19.

Still hoping I can make it my entire life without a root canal.

When I was in my mid-20's I had all four (impacted) wisdom teeth removed, including one where they had to chisel my jawbone to remove the tooth. Luckily it was under general. I can't imagine doing it any other way.

Back