What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried this earlier. I could not believe how malty this was. I'd buy a case of this stuff. I thought Sam Adams made a good Oktoberfest. This is better, more malty than SA. Feckin' A.

I'd would have gotten a picture of the pour but it was in plastic solo cups, so the can it is....

Have any of you Midwesterners tried this?

20181020_190953.jpeg

I tried this earlier. I could not believe how malty this was. I'd buy a case of this stuff. I thought Sam Adams made a good Oktoberfest. This is better, more malty than SA. Feckin' A.

I'd would have gotten a picture of the pour but it was in plastic solo cups, so the can it is....

Have any of you Midwesterners tried this?

View attachment 593828
Need!!!

My fiances sister and her husband are buying a house right by there... which means we get to visit at least twice a year! woot.

My sister in lives in a neighborhood just off Broad St perfectly place a 5 minute drive to The Veil (and all the Scotts Addition Breweries) on one direction and 5 mins in the other direction to The Answer. It’s pretty awesome. We come down about 5-6 times a year

Back