What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
59AB6EC8-DA51-469D-A26C-4548C822A3C7.jpeg

What east coasters have access or been to The Answer Brewery In Richmond, Va?

I’m there in RVA 5-6 times a year. My sister in law lives about 2 miles from The Answer. We will actually be at Mekong for beers and dinner this Saturday night. I’ll be there all week so I’ll be in and out of the Answer too. If you’re looking for Jooses they need to be kept cold.....I’ll also be over crushing beers at Ardent, Strangeways, the veil, hardywood, vasen, and LCCB.

IMG_1527731145.156946.jpg
Enjoying another HB, this time Cream of 3 Crops brewed with Cascade. Perfect beer now that it feels like summer is here [emoji482]

4CC96D6C-730F-441B-A586-0F61EF2E8C7C.jpeg
The Daywrecker is my nightcap. 10% Extra American Ale. It has some hop flavor but it finishes very strong. Glad I didn’t start the day with it.

It's amazing all the different beer out there! I live in New Hampshire and I swear whenever I go to other states I find the best beer ever.

Current drink is a Jack's Abbey IPL. I'm loving this mixed twelver. Before that I had a glass of my first melomel (an orange berry mead ~10.5% ABV).

Latest posts

Back