What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1512335702.900840.jpg
yum yum

Double Bloody Mary-Extra horseradish!!!!
IMG_1512337684.617320.jpg

Rooting against the Giants for the first time in my life, hoping Macadoo gets “Kiffined”!

Been searching all over for this one. Glad I finally found it. A bit too pricey for me so one bottle will have to do. I couldn't bring myself to pay $40 for a 4 pack.

IMG_0954.jpg

Ran out of beer. So, shopping. Having two Sea Hag at the moment. Too good not to.

IMG_7361.jpg

First day out on the hill for the season. Apres at Sunday River Brewing Company. Porter
IMG_6002.jpg
for now until mug club starts at Barker.....then it’s game on!
IMG_5995.jpg

Kids and Minecraft.

**** Minecraft. I need a beer.

IMG_1512427018.555380.jpg

1512430244019.jpeg

When your 3 year old requests mac n cheese with hot dogs, you make mac n cheese with hot dogs.

@PianoMan - beer came today, my UPS driver dropped at my office in town, which was Awesome! They look great, and will probably be cracked open this weekend for deer opener.

Saw someone post this and was sad i hadnt tried it having gone to boulder for college (hint not cu). Anyways its tasty
20171204_174638.jpg

@PianoMan - beer came today, my UPS driver dropped at my office in town, which was Awesome! They look great, and will probably be cracked open this weekend for deer opener.

Enjoy the small sample man! But I would never recommend waiting on an IPA. [emoji2]

This is knock down awesome. Whiskey/Rum are balanced. Coffee is pronounced and smooth but not overwhelming. Tons-o-coconut, which I do love.
20171204_190451_Film1.jpg

Last edited:
Back