What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pregaming before the US Gold Cup game.

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

Apple, what recipe did you use?

Coffee, still, preparing for a roller skating day..

Byo clone, modified of course for my cheap azz to 100% citra. Also didnt have turbinado so used 2 cups cane (no regrets here) also no hop shot. Used 1 oz citra at 45, oh lost half gallon wort getting to hot and heavy squeezing my sack, so did 4.5 oz citra at flameout and 5.5 oz citra day 10 for 3 days. Used inland island yeast from denver yeast maker called experimental ale, its their conan, tastes like odd 13 codename superfan and eldorado spring water. Drinking some now. So glad to see your first New England too. Recipe! Also hows the peanut butter, how do you use it.

Byo clone, modified of course for my cheap azz to 100% citra. Also didnt have turbinado so used 2 cups cane (no regrets here) also no hop shot. Used 1 oz citra at 45, oh lost half gallon wort getting to hot and heavy squeezing my sack, so did 4.5 oz citra at flameout and 5.5 oz citra day 10 for 3 days. Used inland island yeast from denver yeast maker called experimental ale, its their conan, tastes like odd 13 codename superfan and eldorado spring water. Drinking some now. So glad to see your first New England too. Recipe! Also hows the peanut butter, how do you use it.

Love to give that ago. Can only get TH in trades. PB came out good so far. Put a **** ton of PB powder in with 2.5gal. Mixed it around for a while and hope for the best!

HB Cherry Dubbel

View attachment 1499908166138.jpg

A repeat of a Belgian Trippel but using Safbrew Abbaye yeast (brewed 1 Jan this year) instead of T-58. We still have like one of the latter around, 21 months old...
This newer one is a lot drier. Less Banana-y. But still a drinkable beer. Probably would not use the Abbaye again, probably do an all grain T-58 version. (These were dry extract brews, trying to only change the one parameter of yeast.)

Chasing kids around in skates, now that's a workout. Good job, I would've injured myself. HB Juice
eaRxq7H.jpg

Well..funny you say that. Twice fell on my back bone trying to go backwards like I'm 15 again! We try to go every week. Today was a great day tho with the granddaughter.

Hit sushi place after. Had to try this Luck Buddha, guess the cannabis smell makes it lucky?? Had a white peach sake also. Now hb porter.

View attachment 1499991447276.jpg

Back