What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every year around November I brew a pumpkin beer, you know for t-day. It is very very lightly spiced think it's a half teaspoon of each spice. I wanted to make something that I could drink a couple of. I drink a lot of pumpkin beers that I can't even finish and would never drink again. I didn't mind pumpkick. I liked the cranberry and found it easy drinking pumpkin. I mean not something i look forward to or anything, but a beer of the season. I think brulosophy did a test and people could not differentiate pumpkin beer from pumpkin spiced beer. Imo pumpkin has such a light flavor my recipe, i think accentuates the pumpkin. Finally finished the kbs clone

View attachment 1472086191418.jpg

I would often help pre-pharm students in college with their orgo work. I hope some of those people do not end up making drugs...

I always found that with a base foundation of the subject, I could "reason" my way through things. Regular chemistry can go to hell though. Too much math. That's why I didn't science.

We're opposites lol I'm all into analytics

Drive down here. I'll get you 3-4 cases of Hag. Puff has been around for a few months. I've had about 15 of 'em. Solid beer. Better than Resin but not better than Bengali Tiger.

Home brew IPA
View attachment 367650

Hi-Res is where It's at 🍻 I'm actually gunna be around your neck of the woods, NEBCO is my first stop right before Treehouse I'll wave lol

CAN't believe it. I love cans and this beer

Attachments

• 1472088392301.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 64
Every year around November I brew a pumpkin beer, you know for t-day. It is very very lightly spiced think it's a half teaspoon of each spice. I wanted to make something that I could drink a couple of. I drink a lot of pumpkin beers that I can't even finish and would never drink again. I didn't mind pumpkick. I liked the cranberry and found it easy drinking pumpkin. I mean not something i look forward to or anything, but a beer of the season. I think brulosophy did a test and people could not differentiate pumpkin beer from pumpkin spiced beer. Imo pumpkin has such a light flavor my recipe, i think accentuates the pumpkin. Finally finished the kbs clone

Good luck apple! If you brew one you can drink, send it to me. Haven't finished one yet. No plans this year to try.

This BD beer..enjoyable!

View attachment 1472089174808.jpg

Just finished an altbier, one of my favorite that I have made so far. Running low, going to have to brew some more soon.

Sweet water...

image.jpg

Back