What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qhrumphf's English bitter stock ale with brett. C
100_2712.jpg

Exactly...anything tapped is under 4%

I thought certain "Clubs" usually they charge for entry(added to meal or given back on bill), can serve above 3.2 alcohol by weight which is closer to 4% ABV. I could be wrong. Otherwise it is all 3.2 unless you're at a state liquor store

Ain't too bad the price per ounce.

My inner child's is coming out. Have my ACS Organic Chemistry exam tomorrow (haven't studied orgo in 3 1/2 years) sooooo yeah. I gave up it'll be funny what percentile I get

Good luck...out of all my chem classes I hated organic...more memorization than anything

Good luck...out of all my chem classes I hated organic...more memorization than anything

Oh man me too, I know I have to take the course already... if you fail that's that's what happens lol. Just terrible bless those damned organic chemists

On that note martini because a have a butt load of olives

I hate to be "that guy", but anything pumpkin tastes like crap..

Actually, I take that back- I love being "that guy".

One more of exactly the same thing as last time, just to stay on topic.

Only pumpkin beer I've enjoyed I think? (was a long time ago) was from Southern Tier... this is much harder to get through.

My pumpkin bars which are basically a sheet cake of deliciousness covered in cream cheese frosting are amazing ;)

I was bomb at orgo. I took a college level orgo class in high school for ****s and giggles.

Was at the top of the class. Last week of school teacher went around the class and asked everyone what they were going to college for and why they took the class, I was the last person.

"Uhhhhhhhhh...film school. I took this for no reason."

She was PISSED.

Only pumpkin beer I've enjoyed I think? (was a long time ago) was from Southern Tier... this is much harder to get through.

My pumpkin bars which are basically a sheet cake of deliciousness covered in cream cheese frosting are amazing ;)

Mmmm pumpking is actually what got me into beer

I was bomb at orgo. I took a college level orgo class in high school for ****s and giggles.

Was at the top of the class. Last week of school teacher went around the class and asked everyone what they were going to college for and why they took the class, I was the last person.

"Uhhhhhhhhh...film school. I took this for no reason."

She was PISSED.

HAHA that's just awesome, wish I had your skills pretty sure I got like a 10th percentile or less (40 is considered passing)

Mmmm pumpking is actually what got me into beer

I'm gunna go pick up a warlock and enjoy that tonight.. I may try to stash one of each away nice that they do 12 oz bottle now. Milk as I have nothing with ABV in the house. Sad times

View attachment 1472073395447.jpg

HAHA that's just awesome, wish I had your skills pretty sure I got like a 10th percentile or less (40 is considered passing)

I would often help pre-pharm students in college with their orgo work. I hope some of those people do not end up making drugs...

I always found that with a base foundation of the subject, I could "reason" my way through things. Regular chemistry can go to hell though. Too much math. That's why I didn't science.

Back