What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pull from my Magical Mystery Brew keg..Think it needs a bit more 'age' to be right..Still good, but could be better...Picture ended up somewhere in the void...lol

At least the coffee helps the blood pressure/water pills work better. Dang infected lower left leg & two old blood clots stopped me from getting new left hip 2/8. Damn, could've been rehabbed by now...:mad:

I gotta get a package sent down your way at some point. Treehouse Is building a big new brewery so beers should become way more available. -go sox!!!

We should set something up over the summer.

I am going to my Bro in Law's in Augusta Ga so we will be driving up to Athens and going to Creature Comforts, I'll be sure to get some for you.

We should set something up over the summer.

I am going to my Bro in Law's in Augusta Ga so we will be driving up to Athens and going to Creature Comforts, I'll be sure to get some for you.

Sounds like a plan- I'm gonna make it a Maine inspired package next time. Bissell brothers, Maine beer co, foundation etc. and of course treehouse

No head retention, oh well...

image.jpg

Back