What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wiscacre Adjective Animal DIPA. Kind of West Coast/East Coast with some nice malt backing but tons of aroma and flavor. Those guys at Wiseacre make some great beers.

IMG_1977.JPG

Home after making the Mother's day rounds . got ribs on the grill, and a HB scotch ale in me digits ... :beard: ... too bad Monday will be here soon.

NB Block Party Ale kit I got basically free with some gear. Cleared nicely, well carbonated... deep amber, malty, fruity goodness. Not sure what style this is supposed to be(kit didn't say) but I would put it at a British brown ale... Nice head but low retention, very very drinkable! I may have recreate this one as an all grain brew for summer drinking.

Update on the spencer IPA, not bad, but the combo of Trappist esters and resiny dank hops isn't the best. I think they should have gone more the citra/cascade route.
Am I the only early drinker today?

Natty Light... Again... Waiting on my ESB to finish up. Still going to try 2 this evening though. Only 6 days in the bottle so I'm not even sure if it'll be carbed yet. I carbed them low though so who knows

Kicked the SNPA keg tonight (final 1/2 glass.) Boston Lager clone just got tapped. Split a bottle of Belgian Tripel with HWMO. Gotta love variety!

Latest posts

Back