What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice timing! Review? Been pondering Mad Fermentationist clone recipe..
It was perfect timing. 2 of us missed getting one of the 50 tickets issued earlier in the day...so we lucked out!
It's definitely a delicious beer. Huge hop flavor and aroma and well balanced. Worth the hype? Sure. That's part of the fun of some of these beers. That said, there are other beers out there that are just as good and better. Heck, I'm in Odell's backyard here, and I think Mercenary and Mountain Standard are damn near just as delicious.
Having a hard to come by beer is great fun!:mug:

This

image.jpg

My HB Block Party Amber Ale. First couple bottles I cracked open were alright, still a little green. These last few I gave another week+ to condition and now it tastes great

Nice floor, you're work? If you don't mind can't read the can. Just wondering, so I can pout about another great beer we can't get in Texas..

Next up..Rib Eyes..

Thanks. I wish. Spent 9 months doing all of the work demoing and remodeling my last house. Wasn't happening this time for the finished basement.

That's a can of Lux (Rye IPA) from Bissell Brothers. Smells and tastes very similar to Gandhi Bot.

Uinta Punk'n. I know but it's out of date. $7.99, hell a case of empty bottles is $12.99 and I like the cute little stubbies.

Thanks. I wish. Spent 9 months doing all of the work demoing and remodeling my last house. Wasn't happening this time for the finished basement.

That's a can of Lux (Rye IPA) from Bissell Brothers. Smells and tastes very similar to Gandhi Bot.

If there's anything from Texas you want let me know..

Stone Coffee Milk Stout...delish! :)

They had Arrogant Bastard at the shop, but only in bomber bottles(like 32oz I think)..Maybe the hotel bar in Los Angeles will have it on tap and I can try one there..I REALLY do want to try it..

stone coffee milk stout.jpg

Stone Americano Stout..another delish coffee beer..And it has a good 'hop kick' in there as well! :D
Love this beverage shop! TONS of different beers to try!!

stone americano stout.jpg

Having a victory Golden Monkey. No pic because I take pics with my phone and am on hold with the bank. I will follow it with a victory headwaters that I will likely still be on hold for.

Back