What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Griffi blonde, preceded by Allagash tripel and Scaldis Noel (hey gotta get rid of the holiday beer somehow)...

image.jpg

Sierra Nevada's 2016 Beer Camp...It's alright..A little bit on the fruity side for the 'tail end' for me..I really can't put my finger on it..It's drinkable, just not more then 1 I think..Probably because I am not a big fan of either mango or papaya..eh..

SN 2016 Beer Camp.jpg

Toughed it out and finished the beer camp...On to a HB Chocolate Maple Stout..Too lazy for pic..This is batch #5, was a BBS 1 gallon brew kit..Gonna have to do this one again! :)

I've been so curious about these guess you answered my question. Wonder how the IPA is. Prob about the same

Had the IPA. As previously stated - not bad but not great. Had a hop forward flavor. A silky texture and that was about it.
I would have been curious how the beer would have turned out with the nitro!
Worth a try!

Tallboy of bud light in a paper bag. Waiting on a tow. I suppose if you are gonna break down, break down in the bottle shop parking lot.

Attachments

• 1456010477070.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 1456010484584.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 65
Back