What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So its an earlier pic but it is what I'm drinkin'. Tastes good.

unnamed.jpg

View attachment 268704
While I'm not drinking, when I'm not posting dumb bs in this thread, I've been brewing massive beers and making these crafty bottles to bottle them up for the winter.
I like those. Very nice.
Coffee. Work. My life = fail

Hey, your Divine #15 that you sent, I loved it. I shared it and it was epic. What a nice extra. Thank you again.

Coffee. Today is the brewery Olympics. It's gonna be a great day.

Coffee. Tee ball in a lil bit, egg hunt at SWMBO's grandmas...then I'm free. Brewing tonight.

Nice what are you brewing? I'm at my parents house and we are either fishing or brewing a Belgian IPA. Either way it's a good day.

Drinking some cherry green tea.

Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it.

Oh BTW, how serious are those expiration dates on the sauces? The creamy pepper expired quickly, as you recall, and it has been open. I went to use some last night and stopped when I read the ingredients which include eggs and milk. I'm a weirdo about expiration dates. Had it not said that, I would have chanced it. :D

Water. I'm super hungry. That is like being regular hungry but I wear a cape.

Oh BTW, how serious are those expiration dates on the sauces? The creamy pepper expired quickly, as you recall, and it has been open. I went to use some last night and stopped when I read the ingredients which include eggs and milk. I'm a weirdo about expiration dates. Had it not said that, I would have chanced it. :D

Water. I'm super hungry. That is like being regular hungry but I wear a cape.

I'm weird about that stuff too, but I wouldn't worry about using it past the date. It's a best by date so that should mean it's still safe to consume after that date. If it's been refrigerated after opening, I think it's fine.

Last night I polished off the last of my Goose Island bourbon county stout. I'm going to work on a bottle of Lucid tonight.

I really need to find more of that bourbon county though, mother of god that stuff is tasty

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428164933.024303.jpg

Hops.

Should be kegging and or brewing. But after the week I have had I am just gonna drink a few and sit on my butt watching movies with the eldest daughter. The wife and other kids are at the inlaws. Finally after a couple vacation attempts. I have a day off. My boss got sacked. I wonder if these things are related.

Back