What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! How was it?

Really good. You know this was one of my all time wants. Still a little boozy, still has a lot of raspberry and a sweet malt body. I do not taste any off or oxidation. Im enjoying it! Thanks again. This was an awesome thank you gift you did not have to send.

WVU vs Maryland
Let's Go Mountaineers

image.jpg

Not sure if the Earth is spinning or of it's me. Regwrdless, I'm never ever ever ever ever ever drinking again. Not sure why I even bother brewing. Worthless. Amuses im sober

Awesome post! Haha youre drinking again when Nuke and I come back to brew again next time!

Doing a side-by-side tasting of my Ten Fidy clone (attempt 2) and the real thing. I'm way close this time than my first attempt.

Conclusions: I need to bring my IBU's down, increase my FG, and figure out how to get that sweet dough character that Ten Fidy has in the aroma. Any ideas?

P1020822.jpg

Doing a side-by-side tasting of my Ten Fidy clone (attempt 2) and the real thing. I'm way close this time than my first attempt.

Conclusions: I need to bring my IBU's down, increase my FG, and figure out how to get that sweet dough character that Ten Fidy has in the aroma. Any ideas?

I'd love the recipe if you are willing to share. I want to do an imperial stout and Ten Fidy is my favorite by far.

Water.

Doing inventory in the cellar tonight. Don't want to break anything, had enough beer earlier.

At least I have a fee hours to explain to SWMBO how a couple boxes spawned into 300+ bottles...

Water.

Doing inventory in the cellar tonight. Don't want to break anything, had enough beer earlier.

At least I have a fee hours to explain to SWMBO how a couple boxes spawned into 300+ bottles...

I have an idea. Bear with me.

You obviously have a surplus of beer. I only have -8 ready to drink, and 45 bottled. I need beer. You need to get rid of some beer. Math isn't that hard, dude.

Aside from that, there is no reason she needs to know. At all.

IM not telling you what I dranky drank.:eek: But Ill tell you Galaxy Hero may be a near perfect IPA! That's it. Also some Midwestern pale ale for 4 bucks a sixer and and bells kalamazoo and ols rasp North Coast. wtf ? YEAH> ALL FOR $ 4 bucks a sixer not fresh but yet discounted/clearance/ score!

Back