What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taste it. If it's not sour you can rack from underneath.

I seriously hope it's sour, seeing as there's Jester King, Crooked Stave, Prairie and Russian River dregs in there. And I named it Sour City, so there's that....
#internetsarcasmfail
:p

I seriously hope it's sour, seeing as there's Jester King, Crooked Stave, Prairie and Russian River dregs in there. And I named it Sour City, so there's that....
#internetsarcasmfail

I think it is you who has failed.

Unless you were being sarcastic about him being sarcastic in which case, i failed. So...

#theresanout

I think it is you who has failed.

Unless you were being sarcastic about him being sarcastic in which case, i failed. So...

#theresanout

You have failed miserably. I failed as well. Lots of failure in here. :p

#internetsarcasmfail

You know I can read, right? I mean, I'm a functioning member of at minimum 1 Internet forum.

Well, with the amount of beer I purchased last week in Denver...she is probably questioning her sanity.

But it's Hopslam season and I already promised one trade on it.

Photo is after some of it was consumed.

Damn, nice haul.

Drinking a brrrrbon '11

Getting burbon barrel all day in this beer.

20150226_194037.jpg

Well, with the amount of beer I purchased last week in Denver...she is probably questioning her sanity.

But it's Hopslam season and I already promised one trade on it.

Photo is after some of it was consumed.

The age old "why are you buying more beer when you already have all that in the basement" argument?

Another pour of mixed fruit blonde.

Stinks waking up from a nap at midnight to work. Especially when I'm still waiting on the phone thirty minutes later to start my release process. There will definitely be a beer once my part is done.

Backyard Rose. It's almost a year old. Amazing what this little "hobby" has taught me.

Here's a toast to all of you sipping the fruits of your labor. Sometimes I get choked up thinking about it.

That usually means I am well on my way to being drunk. /CHEERS!

16452659887_bd7cc028ed_o.jpg

Not having billy around in the a.m. Is really throwing off my routine...get better will ya dude?
Coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee.

Going to try and be good this weekend and limit the beer intake.

I did say "try".

Been watching what I eat (not some sissy diet, just not being an ******* about what I eat) and I have dropped 10 lbs. in about 30 days without really increasing physical activity. Now for the next stage...holding this weight while adding muscle.

Beer is, without a doubt, my biggest obstacle to getting back into shape.

Snow plow packed my wheel wells with snow and pushed enough underneath the truck that the wheels had zero traction. Had to spend a good twenty mins digging it out again. I'm fixin' to punch the next snow plow right in its stupid plow face. Coffee. Come on 4pm.

@psylocide That's the goblin gobbledygoop I warned you about... hope you got it unclogged man.

Back