What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah boring beer devoid of creativity that is mashed, sparged, boiled, chilled and bottled by machine is brewed "the hard way" lol. I agree that the beer d-bags need to be stopped but my impression of that ad is that it stinks of desperation from a brand losing more and more market share every single year.

I haven't been watching, and I knew of the lost puppy commercial, hadn't seen that one but just looked it up. Beer d-bags need to die in a fire for sure, but yeah, you're entirely right.

Orchard Breezin' Peach Perfection (formerly Peach Chardonnay). Sort of tastes like some of the more value priced Rieslings I've tried (Relax for instance) except maybe a tiny touch sweeter. I like it and the wife is a fan so it's all good.

Yeah boring beer devoid of creativity that is mashed, sparged, boiled, chilled and bottled by machine is brewed "the hard way" lol. I agree that the beer d-bags need to be stopped but my impression of that ad is that it stinks of desperation from a brand losing more and more market share every single year.

Oh no doubt. I agree with you there. The only truth in that ad were the references to beer geeks.

Having another water, hoping the pats pull thru.

BC flocc buttwiper.. Er, Budweiser

WP_20150201_002.jpg

Well said bro, well said.

I just googled budweiser and came cross an article 1) on the stupidity of that commercial, and 2) with an interesting statistic....

Code:
Budweiser is quickly losing its status as the most iconic beer brand in America. 

A recent company study found that 44% of drinkers aged 21 to 27 have never tried the brand, reports Tripp Mickle at The Wall Street Journal.

Also, who names their kid Tripp Mickle? Sounds much like Dick Trickle...

Well said bro, well said.

I just googled budweiser and came cross an article 1) on the stupidity of that commercial, and 2) with an interesting statistic....

Code:
Budweiser is quickly losing its status as the most iconic beer brand in America. 

A recent company study found that 44% of drinkers aged 21 to 27 have never tried the brand, reports Tripp Mickle at The Wall Street Journal.

Also, who names their kid Tripp Mickle? Sounds much like Dick Trickle...

They have begun buying up craft breweries while taking shots at them. Nothing like hedging your bets

What just happened here? Did hell freeze over? Qhrumphf you saying this to me or Remmy admitting he was wrong are 2 things I never thought I would read. Lol

Can't speak to the rest of it, but figured you'd take the piss because I wasn't watching...

So perhaps yes, hell hath frozen over.

I'm sure there's some sports reference there. I saw something from a friend about Katy Perry riding a Lion, hence the Lions made it to the Super Bowl. That, or Spurs are only 3 points off of 3rd place in the PL, and on their way to the League Cup final. I suppose any could again mean hell froze over.

Good luck to whatever team you lot are supporting. I'll keep watching Bob's Burgers and still working on my English Cider :cross:

Can't speak to the rest of it, but figured you'd take the piss because I wasn't watching...

So perhaps yes, hell hath frozen over.

I'm sure there's some sports reference there. I saw something from a friend about Katy Perry riding a Lion, hence the Lions made it to the Super Bowl. That, or Spurs are only 3 points off of 3rd playce in the PL, and on their way to the League Cup final. I suppose any could again mean hell froze over.

Good luck to whatever team you lot are supporting. I'll keep watching Bob's Burgers and still working on my English Cider :cross:

Ugh all that good will up in smoke.

Didn't know who to root for, until the first play of the game and I thought "flocc Seattle" plus several Patriots grew up in my area.

OT: Whiskey time yo

WP_20150201_003.jpg

I guess I technically haven't drank any beer today since I didn't take any pictures, although mission accomplished on blowing the keg of IPA as well as the saison. Well, except for this one of my wood aged scotch ale after brewing 20 gallons of Satsuma IPA.

I guess I technically haven't drank any beer today since I didn't take any pictures, although mission accomplished on blowing the keg of IPA as well as the saison. Well, except for this one of my wood aged scotch ale after brewing 20 gallons of Satsuma IPA.

Pvc blowoffs?

More whiskey.
If I have to listen to Pete Carroll having to explain the reasoning behind that last play call again, I'm going to ***** slap someone.

Back