What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decaf coffee.

This is a busy month for me with a medical school board exam and residency interviews all month. I'm taking a ten minute study break right now. Beer is not on the menu tonight...

In addition, my fiance and I decided to do a "no booze November." It's doing wonders for keeping my kegs filled... But my desk faces my kegerator, and those tap handles have been looking lonely lately. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415583512.871527.jpgflat bottle

It's hard to beat 2for5 ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415585707.020250.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Sierra Nevada Porter and his new girlfriend, Ginger Snaps.

(By the way, the box states "Product not actual size". Okay, first of all, the product IS actual size. It IS the product! Do they mean that the photo on the BOX does not accurately represent the size of the actual product? Well of COURSE that's what it means...wait, what? I took a cookie out and laid it on top of the cookies in the photo on the box and...WTF?!...they EXACTLY match each other in size! So, Mrs. Pure, why the disclaimer? I'm sure there was a lawsuit that is responsible.)

DSC06286.jpg

DSC06287.JPG

Sierra Nevada Porter and his new girlfriend, Ginger Snaps.

(By the way, the box states "Product not actual size". Okay, first of all, the product IS actual size. It IS the product! Do they mean that the photo on the BOX does not accurately represent the size of the actual product? Well of COURSE that's what it means...wait, what? I took a cookie out and laid it on top of the cookies in the photo on the box and...WTF?!...they EXACTLY match each other in size! So, Mrs. Pure, why the disclaimer? I'm sure there was a lawsuit that is responsible.)

That must be a fresh box. They usually shrink by 50% after the first few months. Except when @Billy-Klubb buys them, they multiply and grow by 200% for some reason.

Was going to drink this, but ended up pouring it out. Tasted a tad oxidized. Too bad I am 8 hours from Fulton.

Now Left Hand Oktoberfest, great as always.

1415591920400.jpg

That must be a fresh box. They usually shrink by 50% after the first few months. Except when @Billy-Klubb buys them, they multiply and grow by 200% for some reason.

It said "Best by 08/08/15"...good brand...no problems with the product!

I was contemplating another beer, but I think I better get to bed...Monday is coming up fast!

"Not Your Father's Root Beer" while enjoying being a Packers fan living in Chicago! Hahaha what a great game.

It said "Best by 08/08/15"...good brand...no problems with the product!

I was contemplating another beer, but I think I better get to bed...Monday is coming up fast!

I was just messing with you. Figured you've been drinking and I'd have some fun. They don't change size (not that I'm aware of any way) so, you're good. Sorry if I freaked you out. :D

View attachment 234903
You nailed this one @DisturbedChemist, most 100% Brett's I've had are super-fruity with little to no funk. This is a funky/fruity badass mofo.

Awesome. Glad you liked it. Im proud of that one. Need to brew again. Also thanks for Norm lol.

Having this to close the night after the second wedding in two days. Great time. Everyone enjoyed my homebrew i made for the wedding. Always a great feeling.

Attachments

• 1415598746066.jpg
    1415598746066.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 77
My one bottle of Double 45th Parallale (13.5%) I brought back from Brewery Ferment. Liquid gold here. If the label looks ragtag its because there were 3 bottled just for little ol me ;) #tcmi

1415600796517.jpg

No baby yet. Something about the continuum trans flux capacitor isn't dilated enough
Waiting for doc to get here . Time for strong hospital coffee

I was just messing with you. Figured you've been drinking and I'd have some fun. They don't change size (not that I'm aware of any way) so, you're good. Sorry if I freaked you out. :D

I figured you must be a commercial cookie savant...LOL. Alcohol has dissipated and I'm on the coffee. Ugh...wish Mondat could shrink by 50%!

Back