What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And another recent import here in the land of smiles

1407599136387.jpg

How can one hate fishing? Definitely taking my kids and little cousins fishing this week.

Splitting logs with a dull hatchet and drinking a dr pepper

1407600159964.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407600369.893775.jpg
My latest IPA, so tasty. Ipa finishing boiling and saison waiting to start the boil.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Samples of my saison. Half with just Dupont, half with dupont + Brett C. Both just got combined and Brett B dregs will be pitched later.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407610156.217621.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407612481.131399.jpg home brew dipa.

Anyone else under the impression that the grass is greener or remmys side of the fence?

Remmy should have a glass that says "my life is better than your vacation". He works hard and plays harder, I have respect for that.

Mexican Logger from SKA brewing.

I did that at my place a dozen years ago. Three kids later it is time to do it a second time..... I will pay someone. What a bear of a job.

View attachment 216697

Most definitely. I'm glad I've done it (this is the last room to be finished), but I don't think I'll ever do it again. What a PITA, especially in an old house.

How many of the beer camp beers do they still have on? I can't believe they still have some glasses. If I would've known that, I would've made the trip.

8 out of the 12. I was shocked to see they still had glasses as well. We ended up with an extra. It's yours if you want it.

Sweet! I thought about heading down there now, but not 100% sure. There are a couple I'd like to try.

The dark ale was great( could stand to age a bit more). So was the Asheville Scottish ale. Those two were my favorites. The new glarus ESB was awesome and the Oskar blues were pretty damn good too.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407618309.275357.jpgHB blueberry saison. My first crack at a saison. Brewed it on July 4th. For red,white,and blue brew. Taste like a saison. But not near as blueberry as hoped. Should have mashed the berries before putting them in I think.

Back