What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love downpours. And cute little umbrellas. 2nd Monster slayed in the rain, onto a Dirt Wolf.

1402614348120.jpg

HB IPA
HB blackberry wheat (not infected)
Horny Goat Peanut butter porter.

More to come.

When are you sending it my way for review? Sounds good. ;)

Heh. Was riveted to the (apparent) replay of US/Ghana from the last world cop this morning. It does get good if it isn't a blow out.

More free beer at the conference.
Six to twelve months? If it works out.
Drinking my Mild.

View attachment 205286

Meanwhile, got these bad boys in the fridge. Big thanks to Hello for insisting on not even doing a trade, but just sending me a couple cans unreciprocated so that I could taste it.

View attachment 205285
Awesome! I only shipped yesterday afternoon! I hope you like it.

And as I get more gose I will send a couple cans. I know it's not much but they're running short at the brewery and I thought I'd share the wealth. I got 5-6 packs and 3 were accounted for already. Will do what I can in due time.

Nope. Just straight-up water.

I'll be doing the hops, grain and yeast thing tomorrow when you're at work tomorrow. It'll be brew day for me. :D

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

that was repetitively redundant.

my local BMC Light store just started carrying Surly. so I'm having the regular Bender.

Lets go for another Penn Quarter. I need to get back to the bottle shop. My beer fridge is rather empty

You need to join AHA.

And as I get more gose I will send a couple cans. I know it's not much but they're running short at the brewery and I thought I'd share the wealth. I got 5-6 packs and 3 were accounted for already. Will do what I can in due time.

OKAY
Okay, will stand by. Sounds awesome.

A bit.... served... after after the first day of NHC.

It was a bit busy, and yes, I am that ugly. Gary Glass (president, AHA) is in the pic, too.

1402617998648.jpg

1402618014455.jpg

Damn. This IS good. Although more sour than I recall being typical for the style.

And I've your address. I'll toss something back your way in a couple days.

And watching a replay of the Brazil/Croatia match. Although I already know the spoilers, but still opening the World Cup on an OG is some sort of omen.

20140612_200345[1].jpg

Just had about 3 ounces of my latest DIPA. Sitting at 8.9%. Dry-hopping tomorrow. What a fruit bomb.

Jolly Scot from Appalachian Brewing in PA. Need to run through some of the commercial stuff I picked up a couple of months ago. This is a little sweet for me and could use a little hop balance. Not the best of the style and a little low on the ABV at 5.9%, but Imma drink it anyway.

DSC05008.jpg

Damn. This IS good. Although more sour than I recall being typical for the style.

And I've your address. I'll toss something back your way in a couple days.

And watching a replay of the Brazil/Croatia match. Although I already know the spoilers, but still opening the World Cup on an OG is some sort of omen.

You'll defeat the purpose of a small gift. I need nothing. Well, a hug but those are tough to package correctly.

No pic but I'm drinking left hand nitro milk stout. I don't think I like nitro beer. It's not bad but I feel like I am missing flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just got home from a softball game (which we won :-D) which was preceded by a workout that will likely have me crying in the morning. So in light of that... Sea Hag with no glass and no pic.

What hops?

Columbus and Simcoe. Love this combo. This is my 3rd or 4th IPA I've made where I've used nothing but these two types. The hop amounts and schedule are always different, though.

Pale ale on deck for tomorrow with only Columbus, some 2 row, Vienna and Munich.

I think all the mosquitos in MI are at my house.

Be a good host and keep em happy there.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: maybe my mowing stink and cigar are just keeping them at bay.

I agree with Ridire. Keep em happy in your neck of Michigan :D
Having a Griffin Claw Platinum Blonde. About to take it outside to relax on the deck.

1402623070027.jpg

Columbus and Simcoe. Love this combo. This is my 3rd or 4th IPA I've made where I've used nothing but these two types. The hop amounts and schedule are always different, though.

Pale ale on deck for tomorrow with only Columbus, some 2 row, Vienna and Munich.

Awesome that's what I'm planning for my next IPA. Got a bigger mash tun and a yeast starter kit now so I'm thinking of doing a DIPA.

After kickball water. Funny you say that.... My most recent IPA that is being dryhopped uses the same combo. 8 ounces of double dry hops. The 4 oz Dry hop IPA I before didnt have much aroma. Maybe the hops at my LHBS suck?

Thanks again to BGBC! Having this solid ipa after watching #1 son's team lose 4-3, he's icing his arm and moping ...#2 son is hopefully somewhere in the hood and Otis is rockin the house...all in all a pretty good night
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402624356.758583.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402625166.941382.jpg
Had the last 3 days off. Work tomorrow and then the weekend. Pretty decent week.

Latest posts

Back