What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re6u2yzu.jpg

Time for my hop medicine

Sent from a turkish prison while watching movies about gladiators

My Conan the Warrior pale ale.

Hyped for the Olympics to start. My SWMBO's childhood friend will be playing on Saturday (Julie Chu - women's ice hockey). We see here a few times a summer which is great. Always nice to hear about her experiences at each of the three Olympics she's participated in.

USA! USA!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391727852.873342.jpg

Having a much-needed water after dropping-off half-a-case if home brew to each of my neighbors who plow my driveway at no cost.

Strand Brewing: Musashi Black IPA

Solid offering from these guys. Have their Black Sand IPA in the fridge as well.

I made some pear wine and my calcs were off. So, I ended up with 18% ABV and a FG of 1.028 Woops! I guess fresh fruit adds a whole lot of sugar. I wrote it off as hard, HARD cider and bottled it anyway. Havin' a big ol mug right now! Cheers :mug:

The aroma on this is a bag of fresh hop pellets. It has el dorado, cascade and magnum. This is a great IPA.

Agreed. Their raspberry wheat is good to.

My HB Blonde...something is off on the carbonation. Gonna have to check the keezer after I finish this one.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391737393.799848.jpg

Having a quick Jim Beam before knocking myself out. Was at work until 6, spent a long time at the hardware store for the rehab thus weekend, and have to be back at work at 4am. FML.

Hey finsfan nizzle said you drank too much vanilla buffalo piss and don't remember that all the guys wanted to change that rule! He's not here to defend himself so u shouldn't reference him! Just helping a brova out

Dirty B.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391740103.816801.jpg

Ahhh... Wiseacre's Snowbeard. A luscious barleywine... the local favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey finsfan nizzle said you drank too much vanilla buffalo piss and don't remember that all the guys wanted to change that rule! He's not here to defend himself so u shouldn't reference him! Just helping a brova out

Dirty B.

Well we have all seen what else nizzle has to say too. I never would have wanted that rule to change. He has my phone number if he has anything hed like to actually say to me. I have no problems with him running that league, but that rule change wasnt necessary IMO.

Wow, this beers head tastes better than most beers. Prairie continues to amaze me. I love that brett.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391740517.454071.jpg

Back