What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue Honey kolsh. Pretty good. Funky honey sulfer at first when cold but actually detected some nice buttery/carmally honey aroma/tastes when it warmed a bit(you gotta look hard). Their mead was terrible,5% and champange yeast?wtf??! Not a good first ever mead to try either. I know how people can hate on Chaucers mead also but that was my second and actually kind of liked it. But am confused they claim that its a medium sweet mead- I checked its gravity it read around 1.04 another wtf moment. I still kind of liked it,but definatly beyond a dessert mead. Over and out.:)

What do I need to do for a Temptation!?

One of them might not be spoken for actually. Shoot me a PM with your distro area and maybe we can work something out. Had it on draft today, unbelievable though. Supplication is still my favorite but for a chardonnay BA it is pretty damn tasty

Billy-Klubb said:
we might be able to work out a trade, innit?:rockin:

Hmmm. That sounds like a possibility! I'll have to wait till I get back from OK. I'm all tapped out for this month, then I'll be in OK for the month of Sept on a job. Where you at Billy?

Not bad.

image-3364782838.jpg

Waiting on Gabe ohhhh crap going to be waiting awhile :).

Or possibly forever. I'm nothing if not lazy.

I'm jealous. I need to get me som Surly. Is that distributed in Oklahoma? I'm going to be there next month.

You will forget about Surly when you are in Oklahoma. You will buy Prairie and lots of it and you will be happy.:D

TNGabe said:
You will forget about Surly when you are in Oklahoma. You will buy Prairie and lots of it and you will be happy.:D

That was going to be an eventual question. I will certainly be picking up some Prairie while I'm there! Won't have anything else to do when I'm not working!

More Prairie Rugby. Yeah, I know, I'm gonna end up drinking most of it, but it's like fooking crack! Wow, this is gonna be a beer that I have to clone, and keep on tap all the time! Don't worry Gabe, I set a couple back, especially for you. Also got my pre-order in for Puncheon (I'll be picking that one up on Wednesday). Yep, it's a gonna be a good day, Tater....

Laginitas IPA. A very decent beer, though out of place since I'm hanging at a vineyard.

More Prairie Rugby. Yeah, I know, I'm gonna end up drinking most of it, but it's like fooking crack! Wow, this is gonna be a beer that I have to clone, and keep on tap all the time! Don't worry Gabe, I set a couple back, especially for you. Also got my pre-order in for Puncheon (I'll be picking that one up on Wednesday). Yep, it's a gonna be a good day, Tater....

Shazam! Got to try some 'Merica today. Only had about an oz or so, but mighty tasty!

Was at a wedding reception all night. Besides BMC all they had was Corona and Heineken. So I ended up drinking Gin and Tonic. But I'm home now and there are around 8 or 9 Sierra Nevada pale ales in my fridge. Thank god!

Holy crap. Menage a trois from crabtree.Insanely brewed. Sweet but great. Think- boxcar brown aged with plums in merlot barrels/wisky barrel aged oatmeal stout and Northern Colorado wildflower honey fermented with boxcar brown in merlot barrels kinda beer.Or a braggot basically. To me its like a brown sugary barleywine meets honey in a good way. Think I passed this one up for a few years. Thanks for ageing it longer for me midwest- non menage a trois buyers!

We got Surly Seviin on tap at work, so I put some in a togo cup and poured it into one of my glasses when I got home! Hahah good stuff though.

And another Prairie Rugby. I'm gonna kill a sixxer tonight, and go fishing tomorrow morning, I think. I'll have to take some PBR (I gotta have water to keep me hydrated)...

Over the past 6-7 hours I've had a mix of Marooned On Hog Island, Deep Ellum Double Brown Stout, my HB It's A Trapp!, skeeter pee, my pineapple coconut rice wine, and Caramel Apple Hard Cider. One of my good friends is moving to another state so I had to send him off right. Everyone's gone so bed time now.

Starter made. Moved on to Uerige Doppelsticke. I loved their normal Alt. This is more Alt meets Doppelbock, which I guess would make sense. Not sure if I'm feeling it tonight.

20130804_011729[1].jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Having this classic hefe while watching men in tights again lol

Great brewery, great movie!
I'm a big fan of Korbinian and Vitus from them.

A peach blonde and some un-conditioned Newcastle clone I bottled tonight Sampled from the gravity cylinder). The NC clone was one of the best-tasting brews I've tasted right out of the fermenter. Can't wait for it to condition!

Men in tights is a classic probably brooks last real funny movie. He is the fudgin man!

Just finished my night with a stale SA noble pils at a local dive. But did enjoy some great brews at the Brooklyn brewery if you have not had their silver anniversary lager get it now! What a great beer.

P.S did anyone know what a beast wyeast 1010 is?! Checked on my 5 gal American wheat and 1 gallon hoppy wheat session I guess im callin it. and this is my second time cleaning up after it. Blow off tube and all and still some geyser action.

Coffee as I make a rub for the two racks of baby backs I'm smoking this morning over hickory and cherry.

Back