What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cathedral said:
Personally, no, but that definitely sounds like something the Magic Hat people would specialize in! badabum!

Seriously, no hate against Magic Hat, they're just people making beer. It's just not beer I like.

Anyways had it today at the vermont brewfest and is actually really good.

Now to polish off a tramp stamp with my drinking buddy before I head into work

ForumRunner_20130720_201535.png

Having a few Henry Weinhards IPA's. not great beer, but it's the best that the gas station had. On a side note, I found another Prairie Bomb before I left home this morning, so I'll have that when I get home Monday (then I'll clone it Monday night).

My last Twilight.. glad to be rid of it. The basement is also starting to dry so that's nice too.

I got two four packs of Hoptimum today. :rockin:

Drinking one (bottle, not four pack) now and I can see that tonight I'm gunna have some kind of weird, terrifying yet fun and strangely awful, wonderful dream that I'm swimming in a pool of hops. I'll be swirling in hop oil but likely not drowning 'cuz I'll have hop oil gills... Hopti-dreaming for sure.

More Skeeter Pee! It should be interesting when swmbo gets home because were supposed to be going grocery shopping. Not sure I'm gonna make it :drunk:

ForumRunner_20130721_004858.jpg

What type of flavoring ddid you use for this? I have a batch going now . The strawberry I did last time didn't come out at all. Ideas? ...

This is gonna sound silly but you just gotta trust me on this! I sweeten it one growler at a time with a cup of sugar and a kool aid pack. Works awesome and is always delicious!
This one is blackberry

Made a keggle for a buddy who is starting to brew

image-3127652407.jpg

Legged a Hef that tasted amazing flat so I am having a hard time waiting for it to carbomate

image-3890889935.jpg

Hoptimum, in a Magic Hat glass. Possibly the only good thing to come out of that brewery.

Edit: The Magic Hat glass is the best thing to come out of their brewery.

[/URL][/IMG]

You really think Hoptimum is their best beer? What about Narwhal and the Velgian

Holy crap what a trip to the grocery store, I was forced to go. Don't go shopping drunk or hungry :D but I did get stuff to do 5 gallons of Skeeter Pee tomorrow :rockin: Having a glass now outside (holy crap its cold outside)

First bottle-bomb experience. Groceries got delivered this morning and I went to put the meats in the freezer downstairs. The basement smelled like beer so I knew something was wrong. Boom. Glass everywhere. 12-oz bottle burst (overnight, I guess). Only bottle of the batch to do this. Weird.

Time to drink.

Last night I started off with pre brewfest beer then the rest are what I had at brewfest.
1. Boon - Framboise
2. Great rhythm - resonation
3. Lawson's - chinookerd
4. Captain Lawrence - apple brandy golden delicious
5. Hill farmstead - the bliss of absence
6. Dieu du ciel - disco soleil
7. Kingdom - Benedict Arnold
8. Wormtown - cask be hoppy
9. Stone - enjoy by 8.2.13
10. foley brothers - native ginger
11. Lost nation - petit Ardennes
12. 14th star - star trapp ipa
13. Magic hat - meat whistle
Then capped of the night with a switchback and then a zero gravity cone head right from the brewery.

MrNickVT said:
Last night I started off with pre brewfest beer then the rest are what I had at brewfest.
1. Boon - Framboise
2. Great rhythm - resonation
3. Lawson's - chinookerd
4. Captain Lawrence - apple brandy golden delicious
5. Hill farmstead - the bliss of absence
6. Dieu du ciel - disco soleil
7. Kingdom - Benedict Arnold
8. Wormtown - cask be hoppy
9. Stone - enjoy by 8.2.13
10. foley brothers - native ginger
11. Lost nation - petit Ardennes
12. 14th star - star trapp ipa
13. Magic hat - meat whistle
Then capped of the night with a switchback and then a zero gravity cone head right from the brewery.

Nice. Any cops on the drive home?

Back