What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing. I want a case of this stuff. Thanks, LoloMT7!!! "You da man!"

image-2174989282.jpg

Rivenin said:
Nice glass! ;) :tank:

I had the pleasure of going to the Kennedy School and slamming down many beers 3 years ago. Such a sick setup!!! Another sick brewery that I've been to is Churchworks (something like that) in Pittsburgh. Nothing like eating dinner and slamming brews down sitting on a CHURCH PEW with the fermenting tanks on the ALTAR!!!

HB cascade rye IPA. Still going strong after 5 months! Great hop aroma, seems to not have deteriorated much at all. Definitely not as much as I expected anyway.

ForumRunner_20130719_223912.png

bobmcstuff said:
Now some beer called Dixie that is apparently craft brewed in New Orleans which I bought because it was cheap. Tastes like a pretty plain lager.

Hahaha, oh wait, you're not joking are you?

I had the pleasure of going to the Kennedy School and slamming down many beers 3 years ago. Such a sick setup!!! Another sick brewery that I've been to is Churchworks (something like that) in Pittsburgh. Nothing like eating dinner and slamming brews down sitting on a CHURCH PEW with the fermenting tanks on the ALTAR!!!

Kennedy and edgefield are places i always take people when they come out here. I just state first and foremost, the beer is OKAY but the atmosphere makes up for any losses of anything... i love it there! :tank:

Good?

image-1719518843.jpg

A friend's HB ipa. His 68 degree basement might be a tad warm to ferment 05 in.

Hahaha, oh wait, you're not joking are you?

Nope. I had literally never heard of it until I saw it on the shelf and I often pick up stuff I haven't seen before just to see what it's like.

Can't see why I'd bother again though.

Real beer.

View attachment 136055

Had a half on draught at lunch time and it whetted my appetite. Sadly the bottled version is essentially a completely different beer to the hand pull draught version, but it's still good.

In the airport waiting to go home for the weekend.

Loved the hand pull version when I was there last year!

I drank the hell out of the pull version when I was in England. that & I had the Best Newcastle Brown I'd ever tasted in Newcastle on Tyne.

water at the moment. I would have a beer, but...

Attachments

• llama.jpg
    llama.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 122
Alpha king pale ale at the three Floyd's brewpub!

Selling cases of pride and joy and Robert the Bruce, along with bombers of gorch fock and arctic panzer wolf

Alpha king pale ale at the three Floyd's brewpub!

Selling cases of pride and joy and Robert the Bruce, along with bombers of gorch fock and arctic panzer wolf

A buddy stopped there yesterday on the way up to Wisco. He was bummed with the to-go options.

allenH said:
This is a a** load of hops. (Ok, it's only 9lbs. That's a lot to me)

Drinking Guinness at the bar.

Dude. Don't do drugs! :D

I'm so buzzed. Wondering if I should have another brew. ****.

having a new canadian rye and cola. very nice. here in canada wiskey breweries have taken off and theres many brands to try.

Latest batch of saison.

I was so excited to get some more ECY03 and this beer sucks.

View attachment 136139

At least I've got a new glass :D

Of course it's only been bottled about 96 hrs, so maybe some of what I'm not digging will clean up, but I think I over did it with the hops on this one and I'm not getting the topica notes I had been with this yeast. Maybe it's the lack of Nelson.

Anyone seen any 2013 NZ hops online yet?

Of course it's only been bottled about 96 hrs, so maybe some of what I'm not digging will clean up, but I think I over did it with the hops on this one and I'm not getting the topica notes I had been with this yeast. Maybe it's the lack of Nelson.

Anyone seen any 2013 NZ hops online yet?

Yakimavalleyhops.com has some 2013 NZ hops, but the Nelson that they have appears to be 2012 crop right now.

Back