What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2232847653.jpg

Another favorite.

20130215_190814_zps648fd973.jpg

A very underrated beer in my opinion. From perusing these forums over the past few years though there seems to be a real hatred of Fuggles so that could be it. I love Fuggles. Couldn't live without them.

image-74960483.jpg

My father in law hammered on bell ringer. not coots light big guy! Good night old man! Lol what a good person he is. Great brew great times!

For what it is, it's quite good, but it's really not my thing. I feel like it's too sweet for the hop level for my tastes. High hops or high sweetness is good with me, but I don't find a mix of the two particularly appealing. Maybe I should have tasted before I went through so much effort on the post-processing of the pic, haha.
tongue.gif

20130215_193700.jpg

Victory's West Coast K-Bomb DIPA - Incredible... So good that they kicked the keg before i could get a growler. :(

Anyone in the area should try this stuff. It is the best by far the best DIPA Victory has brewed.

View attachment 101530

Ruthless Rye. I love some rye, this years batch seems much smoother. Excellence.

Just got home ... walked and even drove home... 4 - 6oz glasses is nothing for this cat.. now its time to have a beer!!

Was it just me or did the ruthless rye smell like hemp / mary jane?

Alan what did you drink so far? Moose Drool & Cold Smoke is that it? Did you get to the Black IPA or did i miss any? :rockin: I'm gonna go get a beer....be right back :mug:

Celestial Seasoning True Blueberry. It's what I drink when I don't feel like beer after dinner.

Back